CHAPTER 19: BIRTHDAY

The whole solar was in hustle bustle, people in palace running here and there. Maids carrying trays filled with flowers, sweets , jewellery and clothes.

The streets of solar was covered with flowers hanging of stalls and shops.

Yoonji along with areum running behind a naughty omega.

They want him to dress up but the naughty boy want his alpha.

"Luna please wear this" a tried yoonji said looking at the Omega who is standing of the middle of the bed.

"Nooo call alpha"

"His emperor is busy with preparations luna" areum try to calm the omega who was ready to carry any moment.

"His emperor is busy because he wants to buy a beautiful gift for our beautiful luna" yoonji try to woo the Omega but failed miserably.

Well you might be thinking what is happening here, so today is 1st September means the birthday of empress of solar. The whole solar celebrates their beloved luna's birthday like a festival.

Right now yoonji and areum were given the task to get the luna ready who is throwing tantrums like always.

The thing is taehyung wish the omega happy birthday first in the morning and made mossoki ( a traditional sweet of solar made with rice and milk along with different dry fruits ) with his own hands. After feeding he left and it's being 6 hours alpha didn't comeback.

"But-"

"Jungkookie" a handsome taehyung come into view wearing a traditional black hanbok having golden embroidery. Completing the look with his crown decorated with emerald.

He come forward taking the Omega in his arms kissing his head crown.

"Why the luna is not ready yet?"

"Want Alpha"

"I here now, we should get luna ready now, solar is waiting for their luna"

Saying so he took the dress from yoonji and told everyone to leave.

As per emperor's order everyone left.

Taehyung put jungkook on bed. He remove omega's white rob which he was wearing after taking bath.

He kiss omega's tummy making jungkook giggle. Alpha picked the dress which is a white hanfu with red and blue flower printed, comfortable to wear.

The lapels of hanbok have pearl drop laces. Then comes the necklace which is not heavy but still looks elegant making the breathtaking yet cute.

Taehyung plant a kiss on omega's cheeks. He made jungkook sit on couch infront of the dressing table. Grabbing a hairbrush combing luan's silky soft hair gently.

"How I am looking alpha" jungkook asked. To which alpha reply" most beautiful omega I ever seen". He pinch luna's little nose.

"I have a gift for you my luna" jungkook looked at the alpha excitedly.

"What is it?"

Taehyung take out a black velvet boxes from the dressing table's drawer. He opened the box reviling a pair of beautiful silver anklet having a small bell on each.

"Wow alpha is so beautiful" omega said eyeing the jewel with his big wide eyes.

"Show me your legs"

Jungkook strech his both legs out. Taehyung knee down kissing his little tiny toes he took one of the jewel making him wear the beautiful anklet doing the same with second one.