CHAPTER 21: A GOOD BYE

📢Wearing
• death
• forced
• child abuse
• false allegation
• blood
Read on your own risk.get yourself a tissue box and some snacks  hug a pillow.

___________________________________

The moon spread it's light on palace making it look breathtaking. Looks like the moon goddess herself want to celebrate the young empress birthday.

The ball room filled with people. Royals for different Kingdom are present there. Kings trying to shake hands with emperor while young princess  dressed in silks to impress the emperor.

Sound of soft music was echoing along with people's voice. With fake smiles everyone are greeting each other.

The young empress was dressed in a white gown looking the most beautiful omega in the world even at the tender age of six.

"You look so beautiful empress"

"Our luna is most beautiful"

Maids are giggle and praising the omege who was smiling brightly while the pink blush hugged his cheeks.

As the maids were busy making the omega like a doll. The door open relieving the emperor who was looking breathtaking handsome with his set hairs reliving his forehead.

"Leave" taehyung order maids bow down and left.

"Alpha"

The true-blood who was in bad mood because of his father is smiling after seeing his beautiful omega.

"You look like an angel"

He come forward and kissed jungkook's forehead. Cupping his cheeks he again kiss his both cheeks.

"Thank you" jungkook show his bunny smile.

Taehyung took jungkook in his arms and made his way out towards the ball room.

"EMPEROR AND EMPRESS OF SOLAR ARE HERE. LONG LIVE OUR ALPHA AND LUNA"

A solider shout and open the door for the royal couple.

"Hail to Emperor! Hail to Empress"

The crowd cheered for the emperor and the empress.

Taehyung leave jungkook under Yoonji and Areum custody to greet guests.

"Taehyung" his father called.

"Yes father"

"See that's the boy" pointing towards a little boy holding his father hands and looking around with his big eyes.
"His name his kim mingyu".

His father took him towards him and and taehyung unwilling follow.

"Accept my respect towards the emperor" his father said bowing down mingyu follow him too.

"Hel-lo"

"Please raise"

They talk for few minutes and taehyung notice how mingyu was looking at him with big eyes boy must be so scared.

As the party was going taehyung notice a nymph Prince eyes on jungkook who was giggling with Yoonji and jimin.

He was about to say something but got interrupted by another guest.

"Hyung you and nonna should marry then make a baby kookie will play with him" jungkook said innocently making Yoonji blushed and jimin smirked areum notice this.

"Kookie come we will meet my elder sister " she took jungkook with him and gave a wink to Yoonji who blushed.

"So my little beta?" Jimin said.