CHAPTER 16: INTO HIS ARMS

The room was dead silent, soft winds blowing outside coming inside the room without any noise moving the white curtain. Making the room  calm and peaceful.

A little omega was sitting on carpet trying to write something with a wooden fountain pen on a yellowish paper.

The metal tip of pen was making random strokes on the paper making the paper and the omega's face a total mess.

"Oof" the omega hissed for the nth time. He was practicing to write with the  fountain pen but the ink has some other plan.

He put the pen on floor and crushed the paper throwing it away making the room a mess. He stretched his arms to take another sheet, then he realised that he wasted all the papers already. He looked around and saw the mess he created.

Crushed papers lying randomly everywhere making the once cleaned room a mess. He look infront and saw the blue ink bottle was not closed properly making the ink flow out.

And the carpet was a soaked in blue colour. He noticed his hand hands covered in blue ink.

He lick his lips. He got up and made his way to the bathroom cleaning his hands and face lucky his clothes were save from the ink disaster.

He come out and saw a maid holding a tray covered with a golden cloth. He come forward "nonna" he called.

"Yes your empress" she bow down and reply.

"Can you call someone to clean the room, I am going visit  yoonji nonna"

"Sure your empress, just let me dilivery this"

"What is this? And for who?"

"It's the hanbok for princess Areum, king send this to wear at  dinner tonight"

The empress hummed and walk away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung calm down " a worried jimin said.

"I am" a not so calm taehyung protest. The boy was shaking, this was the first time jimin saw him like this.

When taehyung was talking to himself and slapped himself. Jimin passed by and saw everything. Firstly he stopped him and gave some water to drink. He can't see his soulmate like this.

"You want to share?"

Taehyung hummed and told jimin everything from start.He was again shaking and breathing heavily.

"Taeh-"

"Alpha" a worried looking jungkook come and taehyung hung his head low out of shame. He sobbed again.

"What happened to alpha?" Jungkook said, jimin didn't say anything he was not in the place to tell.

Jungkook hugged taehyung and jimin walk away giving the couple privacy.

As soon as jimin left, taehyung sobbed and soon those sobbed became loud cries.

"I-I a-mm so-rry" the true blood cried. If anyone saw him they will think him as a weakling crying like a baby in his mate's embrace. But he know his mate will never judge doesn't matter how wrong the true-blood is his omega will always forgive him. Kim Tae-hyung's only safe place kim jungkook's embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" alpha it's okay. I forgive you" the omega giggles because of tingling sensation in his feets.

Why?

Because the emperor of solar, the true blood alpha kim tae-hyung was kissing his feet and rubbing his nose.

"It's not enough, You should cut my cheek where she dare to kiss" the true blood suggest.

"Noooo~~ it will hurt" the omega pout.

"But-"

"No but I am hungry let's eat" jungkook cut off the alpha.

"Alright"he again kissed omega's foot"let me call a maid to bring our dinner"

"No we should go down" jungkook order

"You sure?"
The omega nodded cutely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung you made Areum cry"the king spat

"I don't care about anyone's tears" the emperor fire back  " and it's YOUR EMPEROR taehyung is dead for you" he added.

"Your became this much arrogant, huh? Where are your manners?" King question.

"The manners are dead too" taehyung answer back filling  his omega's plate with food.

The king was furious, his son is ignoring him for a mera omega "when will you stop babying him?"

"I will never stop" taehyung said with a slay smirk. Feeding the omega who was loving his alpha's all attention on him.

But the princess wasn't happy no she don't have anything against jungkook, how can she hate a cute kid. She was disappointed by the evening incident she is not complaining about taehyung EMPEROR to be extract behaviour, he was right how can she invade someone's privacy, her etiquettes don't allow her. She will apologize to the emperor soon.

As the tension between father and son increased taehyung order a maid to bring their dinner in room. He picked the omega gave a kiss on his cheeks to tease his father and walk out.

Areum excuse herself and left too. She didn't follow emperor giving the couple privacy instead she made her way out in the garden. She inhale the fresh air calming her soul, she look around and saw a pond filled with Lotus shining under the moonlight. Her feets made their way towards the pond.

"Beautiful" she heard a voice behind her turning around she found namjoon standing with smile showing off his dimples, She smiled back.

"What?" She asked

"Moon" he lied.

"You love moon?"

"Hmm it's beautiful isn't?"

"But it is not perfect"

"Who is even perfect in this word?" Namjoon asked making the beautiful princess silent, he is right who is even perfect? So why she always try to be one, why she always try to please others? Why sh-

"Don't try too hard, you are a human too we all make mistakes but the strongest ones who know how to correct it, the cowards always regrets"namjoon said and gave a handkerchief to her. She join her eyebrows and look at him. Soon she felt the wetness on her face.

She was crying.

She took the handkerchief and wipe her tears away.

"Thank you namjoon I really need it" she thanks and both of them know what she is referring to.

——————————————————
Me is backkk 🌚🌚🌚

It's under editing 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Sorry for short part. It's kinda boring but don't worry I will make it up to your guys pretty soon 😚😚😚.

I am kinda busy these days with religious activities. 💜💜💜

Comment and vote(don't be silent)

Love youuu.