chapter 22: LOGGING FOR YOU

10 years later

"EMPRESS OF QUEENS, THE MOST POWERFULL OMEGA THE LUNA OF SOLAR IS COMING HAIL TO LUNA JUNGKOOK"

And soon the giant wooden door opened reliving the powerfull empress of solar kim jungkook.

Master in all types of human skills, the 15 years old empress rules the empire like a mother.

"What is the matter today alpha namjoon?" The omega asked in his honey dipping voice. Wearing a red hanbok looking like a diva. His soft features making him looking fragile but only the prisoners in the royal perison know how much this soft omega slap.

"Mating season is about to begin luna."

"Hmm , just like last year capture all the unmated alphas and lock them. But make sure to take care of them we shouldn't hurt anyone. No one under my wings go through pain as long as I am alive" jungkook said politely.

"As your command luna"

"Luna when should we start the classes?" Areum asked.

"We wil start it after new moon. And make sure to educate younger pups about all this mating things." Jungkook reply.

"Any thing else?"

"Just need your signature on these documents"

"What are these about?"

"Luna, his emperor order these weapons from Russia. We need your signature to allow the ship to arrive in solar " seokjin reply.

To which jungkook hummed and dismissed the court walking towards his study his  majestic aura. Smiling towards the maids who where bowing down replying them with a small nod.

"Here all the documents are done" jungkook said collecting the papers and giving them back to hoseok.

"Tired?"

"Too much Hyung" jungkook pout now the powerfull empress was no were to seen all hoseok Saw a pouty baby being sulking like his parents scold him.

Jungkook change a lot after his alpha his husband left 10 years ago and never come back. The next day when jungkook found out his alpha is no more with him. He was so much depressed all he thought that he annoyed his alpha too much that's why he left. And that slap he can still feel it.

After crying for two days jungkook never cried like never not even when he first time fall from house, not even when he burnt his hand during cooking for first time neither cried during any battle with Rougers wolf.

He master in all human skill, doing all chores like an omega being a warrior like beta master in medicine and a mind like alpha. He became perfect empress infront of everyone.

But

He is not stable, he missed his alpha every day, every night,during mating season,on his birthday. He writes a letter to his alpha every day but never got any letter back. The fear of rejection is always on his mind. He always thinks that his alpha don't want him.

Why should his alpha even want him, he is just a responsibility on his alpha, he was a burden on his father, because of him his mother got rejected by her alpha.

And most importantly Yoonji. He never forget about her if that day she didn't protect him she will be alive. She sacrificed herself for a panthetic omega like him.

As jungkook was thinking all about this a knock was heard on the door . And his sister in law walked in.

"Jungkook? Are you free?"

"Oh nonna good evening. How are you and our little pup?" Jungkook smiled after Yoonji ,areum and niva loved him and support him a lot. When niva teach him how to be a good omega Areum teach him the value of life and how to enjoy in our own self. Looks like namjoon loves her a lot well yes areum is namjoon's mate  and both are so happy after finding about this. they both have two kids a female beta and a male delta.

While niva and seokjin have 2 kids tok both are male Alpha. And she is carrying their third child.

About thier father in law well he changed a lot, like he regret it all ,in starting years he never talk with jungkook because of guilt. But later on jungkook approch him and forgive him.

And that's how he got a father whom he call appa.

" I am good kookie I thought to have tea with our Empress who is so much into work from last week"

"Oh nonna it's just mating season is starting again so I need to make arrangements regarding it"

"did I disturbed?"

"absolutely not nonna I was thinking to have some tea"

Niva smiled and order her handmaiden to get tea and something to eat for them.

Niva sit infront on the empress on chair.

"Did you write emperor letter?"

"I did nonna but like always he didn't send any letter back" jungkook sigh his alpha really don't care about him at all. But he won't give up.

"Every thing will be okay"
Jungkook nodded and some little pups brag in.

"kookie" four little pups screamed and hugged their kookie.

"Ahh what my little babies doing today?"

"Kookie why you don't play with us now?" Minho the 10 years old alpha asked.

"Minho , kookie is an empress he have so many irresponsibility "

"Oh eomma but still will kookie eat dinner with us?" Hyunjin the 8 years old alpha asked with a pout.

"Ofcourse I will my little moons" kookie giggles.

"Stupid kookie there is only one moon and that is our luna kookie" Lina the 8 years old beta said holding her Little brother soobin's hand who was eating his finger.

"Ahh binnie don't lick your hand baby" jungkook took his hand.

"There you both are" areum come into room.

"It's time for dinner luna soobin let's go" she added carrying soobin in her arms.

"We will eat with kookie aunty Areum" hyunjin said pouting.

"Oh my prince is that so the  I will give these pups of mine bath then  you all can eat how about this?" Areum gave the idea.

"Yess aunty"

"Minho hyunjin go you two take  bath too"

Niva said and order her maid to give  bath to the boys.

"I will take my leave" areum said  carrying her kids niva left too after talking about how her little pups annoy her day and night.

Jungkook looked at the pups and sigh.

"We will have pups too my alpha" thinking about carrying his alpha's pup jungkook blushed. Subconscious he placed his hand on his belly.

"Luna luna" a worried yoongi come into the picture. Carrying a stroller.

"What happened hyung?"

"Luna alpha"

"What happened to alpha?" Jungkook stand up his hear was beating very fast.

"Alpha got injured during battle with vampires"

______________________________________

Well yeahh I made it 😌😌😌

Stream"come back to me" by rm guys we need to show hybe who is boss here.

Do comments.