CHAPTER 12: BLACK PACK

" ALPHA LOOK !!" an excited omega said pointing towards flower valley looking breathtaking with different types of flowers and they were shining in their own colour under the warm rays of sun. 

A perfect spring evening.

"Empress this is know as  valley of flor"  Alpha hoseok said

" This is the beauty of Utopia. You can found the breathtaking beauty of nature here" this time the emperor said.

One hand controlling the horse while the one was holding the omega who was not sitting quietly.

"We should take a break" the emperor said turning his head towards the commander hoseok.

"Emperor it's getting dark." He took a pause and looked up .  " My suggest is to spend the night here somewhere if emperor don't have any problem and we can start our journey again " he suggested.

The emperor hmmed and looked at the soliders they sure needs a good rest along with horses.

"Alright. Everyone we will pause our journey here. Feed the horses and yourselves"

Everyone nodded and start preparing tents for stay.

"Make sure everyone is ok . I will come in a few minutes" the emperor order the commander who bow down and nodded.

The emperor rod his horse around to check the area. Well it's his habit to make sure the safety of his people and specially his omega.

"Alpha"

"Yes my luna?"the emperor looked and saw the most adorable site his omega was looking up at him almost bending his head.

He chuckled and lift the omega making him sit again but this time facing him.

"My luna wants to ask something?"

"Alpha why are we going there?"

Ah finally the empress want to know why they are going? After throwing a tantrum back in palace. The empress is becoming responsible hmm.

"it's something related to land my empress"

"What's with it?"

"You don't need to worry about it my empress" the alpha said again cupping omega's cheeks expecting a cute whining face but then he noticed the younger was glaring at him.

Looking adorable

"You think I am kid" well if that's a lie.

"Huh?"

"What huh taehyungie hyungie "

Taehyungie hyungie-what?

"My apology luna but I  failed to understand what are you saying and what is taehyungie hyungie" taehyung asked all confused.