CHAPTER FOUR : OMEGA

3 years later

"Taehyung"
"Yes Father"
"I got to know that our pack was attacked"
" Yes, but we -"
Slap
"You think you can do whatever you want just because I gave you some power I thought you were good enough because you are a true blood but here I see nothing but disappointment"
His father said with anger. Taehyung stands there like always emotionless he doesn't care about his dad's words anymore. He never begs him to stop like he used to do when his father beat him in past. Do you think everything must change after jungkook arrives? well, no taehyung still got beaten by his father. He still hears these hurtful words but he doesn't care about any of them or maybe.

After hearing his father's hurtful words taehyung comes into his bedroom all emotionless or maybe there is emotion that nobody can see. He lies down on the bed and closes his eyes but then again those ugly tears made their way out. He was crying with his eyes closed and no voice. There was too much going on inside him.

Suddenly he felt a soft touch on his face. And he already knew who was there a smile formed on his lips and he opened his eyes. Seeing the most beautiful and cute baby kookie wiping his tears with his little hands. Kookie looked at his hubby well hubby so yeah they are married funny but his dad didn't even listen to anything and he and Kookie married.

"What happened, baby? " Tae asked his little bunny who was having tears in his doe eyes. Taehyung took him in his lap and kissed his cheeks.
"Wae alppa crying? "
Tae chuckled at his baby's words he remembered how strictly his father told the one-year-old kook to call tae alpha. And our baby kookie got so scared that day tae had a huge argument with his father which his father won of course by beating tae with a belt and not giving him food for 1 whole week. He only survived on water. And his kook baby also refused to eat but of course, tae made him eat.
"It's nothing bub"
" Big alppa slap you " he bigger his doe eyes and looked at the slap marked on Tae's cheek.
"It was alppa mistake bub ."
"No alppa is good and alppa didn't sleep to proteck Kookie"
Tae again chuckled at his baby he wasn't able to say words properly so cute...
" It's ok bub "
Kookie hummed with a cute pout how can that oldie slap his alppa? He is bad and Kookie doesn't like him at alllw.

"Did my baby eat ?"
"Nwoo" Kook said with a cute voice
"Wae" tae asked him with the same cute voice at which Kook giggled and this was the best voice to Tae's ears. So sweet enough for tae to forget all the pain.
He kissed his baby's whole face and Kook couldn't stop giggling.. ahhhh my taekook heart...

                              ㅇㅁㅇ

The sounds of metals can be heard with the sound of people breathing heavily. Here Wolves were practising for the upcoming war .... Well there wasn't any war it's just that mating season was about to start means a lot of horny alphas attacking weak omegas. So pack members were getting ready to fight back with nasty wolves of other packs.
And taehyung as the next pack leader was among them of course he must be with them after all it's his pack. Taehyung honestly didn't want to be the head alpha but after that incident three years ago with jungkook's mother, he got to know how much omegas suffer. So now he wants to be a strong head alpha to protect his pack members. About Kook's mother well sadly she passed away after 3 months.

"Alpha"
"Jimin how many times do I have to tell you that don't call me that" Taehyung looked at his naughty best friend.
" Why shouldn't I aren't you going to be one after some years"
" I don't like it "Taehyung ready to attack his targets but stopped at his stupid best friend's next word
" Yeah you only like when jungkook said that, " Jimin said smirking
" You - " and here the tiger is chasing after his soulmate who is running to save his ass from KIM TAEHYUNG
" I DIDN'T LIE "
"Come here I will show you what is a lie and what is true"

Ah soulmates 

O-O

   Kookie is playing with his toys while waiting for his alpha to come home. "Why isn't Alppa coming?" Kookie pouts disappointed that his alpha is not home on time. He walks into the living room and finds a maid."Ajuma, where is Alppa?" he asks. "Oh, little master," she bows, "young master is not at home. He is at the board." Although Kookie doesn't understand, he nods his head. The maid chuckles at him while he turns his heels and walks towards his room, looking like a duck. Meanwhile, the great Kim Jungkook roams around the house, bored without his alpha...  

  [ molestation ahead kindly skip if you are not comfortable]

Kookie was roaming around the house not knowing that a hungry wolf had his eyes on him. Well, this wolf is none other than one of the pack members who came here to give information to the head alpha regarding the pack. But here this horny wolf eyeing the omega of a true blood alpha. And too bad he is in his rut

"Where are you going little omega ?"
"Huh" Kookie turned around and looked at a man around 40s looking at him

" What's your name ?"
He comes towards jungkook and kneels on his level.

"Don't talk to people you don't know and tell me if something happens don't hide anything from me " he remembers his alpha words so he doesn't say anything and walks to his room
"Disobedient omega " he heard that man's voice but again didn't say anything"Looks like your alpha didn't teach you how to behave after all he is also a kid who doesn't know the value of a male omega "

Jungkook tries to run away but to his luck that man holds him.
"I will teach you how to be good omega "
He tears his upper clothes and starts sucking his neck. Jungkook cries he was never treated this way. He screams for his alpha. "ALPPA" he cried harder but that man didn't leave him he tried to undo his own clothes but  his blood froze when he heard the scariest voice

"Leave my omega" 

To be continued........

_________________________________________

So how was it ?? Don't be mad at me and don't worry that MF won't be able to return alive
Right tae *smirk*
Tae- of course, he should know whom  he touched.. *smirk*