CHAPTER 14: Finding the truth

"so what do you think?"

Currently taehyung along with jimin strolling around the forest. First time taehyung was talking about his day with jimin . After the incident back in black pack . Taehyung is quite distributed so what could be better then talking things out. He can't tell jungkook about this. So the only person remains is jimin.

"It's actually so strange taehyung. You said V didn't take over then who it could be ?" Jimin asked the male was so in deep thoughts.

"Is it possible that I have two Wolves in me?" Taehyung question back.

"I really don't think so Taehyung. Do you feel anyone inside you or V feels something?" Jimin asked again.

"V said that he got unconscious. He don't know what happened" taehyung answer back .

"I will ask yoonji about this maybe she know anything related to this as she spents most of her time in library" jimin said making the emperor a little clam.

"You emperor" the silent was broke by a solider who bow down. Taehyung nodded.

"What is it?" The emperor inquiry.

"Someone is here to meet you." The solider informed.

"Who ?" The emperor asked wanting to know. But his blood boiled hearing the name.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What do you want?" the emperor said with anger in his voice upon seeing the person sitting on HIS throne.

"Is this how you greet your guest? Sepcially when he is your own father?"

Hearing the word Father the only thing taehyung want to do is kill this man who have audacity to say this.

"First of all YOU have no right to say that I am your son Because you never did anything that a father should do for his son." Taehyung spat with venom" and secondly how dare you seat on MY throne?" He added.

"I am hear  for seokjin's marriage if you forgot." The former king said.

"Then go to him. He is your only son you are nothing to me." Taehyung said his final words and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alpha" Jungkook said and jumped on taehyung who catch him just on time.

No matter how much angry taehyung is. His luna always know how to light up his mood even without trying.

"How are you alpha?" Jungkook asked with doe eyes.

"Just fine pup" taehyung reply back.

"Let's have dinner then"Jungkook announced.

"I am not hungry bub" taehyung protest but regret soon seeing the teary eyes of the luna with a pout.

Luna never takes no.

"Fine let me get fresh up hmm?" As soon those words left true blood's mouth the tears and pout disappeared.

Drama queen

Soon young couple finished their dinner with a sweet conversation.
And now both lay down on bed hugging each other.

"Taehyungie hyungie what is wrong?"
Jungkook inquires the elder.

"Bun it's just about that incident that happened in black pack" taehyung sigh.

"It's alright hyungie. Don't worry I still love you" saying so Jungkook place a long kiss on elder's forehead. True blood closed his eyes feeling the kiss on his forehead.

"Uhmm kookie? Can I ask something?"

"Yes hyungie what is wrong?"

"It's about this hyungie and Taehyungie hyungie? What is this?"