CHAPTER 15: CHEATING?

[ UNDER EDITING]

The carriage stop infront of the palace.The beta came and inform the princess.

"We are here princess" the beta said a bow down opening the door for the princess of alpica.

As soon the door open a silver beauty come out of the carriage dressed in a beautiful silver grown with a elegant aura. She smiled sweetly

"Thank you beta kwang"

The beta smiled and gave his hand to the princess who gladly took it and come down. Her handmaiden come out following her and as soon as she got down she fix the grown. And the princess return the gesture by a smiled mumbling a small thank you.

"Uncle must be waiting. Let's go" the princess said in honey like voice.

"Princess Areum" a sweaty Namjoon came in picture running.  He bow down and the princess return it with a little bow.

"Welcome to solar. My name is kim Namjoon the king assistant me for your service" he said respectfully.

"I really appreciate it" reply the princess. And oh the fairies in heaven the voice can make any one fall for the beauty namjoon thought.(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

"Lead the way" the princess request.

"This way princess" namjoon said and show the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Areum"

"Uncle" the said princess bow down dressed in a simple hanbok now. After namjoon showed her the roon she thought to take a bath and rest for a while after a 6hours long journey.

"Did I disturbed you?" The formal king asked.

"Not at all uncle"

"How was the journey?"

"I enjoyed it a lot"the princess reply smiling.

"Well I already talked to your father about this. I hope he discussed it with you" the king asked being all serious now.

"Father already informed me about the marriage proposal."

"So we should start with preparation"

"Uhmm uncle can I asked you something?" Areum asked hesitatedly

"What is it?"

"Did emperor agreed?"

"Don't worry about him, I will handle him and besides why would he reject a beautiful and strong alpha lady like you" the king said making areum blushed.

"I can't believe both of my daughter -in-law are this beautiful. The way your elder sister took away seokjin's breath. I can assume you can take Taehyung's breath too."(dream on bishhh)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What in the heaven jungkook" a  worried taehyung yelled softly.

"Look at you little devil" he added pointing at a not so clean jungkook.

Well as jungkook can shift he always do naughty things and one of them is playing in mud making his snow white fur all dirty. Giving taehyung a headache!!

"Shift back jungkook" he said trying to sound angry. Key word: trying =⁠_⁠=

And soon the said omega shift back all naked and cover in mud.

"Bad hyungie always scold me" jungkook pout.

Taehyung sigh and come with a towel in his hand . Covering the dirty omega and carry him in his arms walking in the corridor of the palace.