CHAPTER 17: RUT

Before starting this chapter I want you all to know one thing that this book won't contain any other ship(yoonmin,sope, namjin etc) hope you all won't mind 🤭🤭

–––––––––––––––––––––––––:

"Your emperor"
Taehyung turned around and saw the princess standing there head down nervousness was written all over her face.

"Yes princess Areum" true blood reply using formal tone. Cold eyes staring more like glaring the scared princess.

"I want to apologize for my shameful act on other evening" Areum apologize eyes still on ground not able to match the cold eyes of the emperor.

"Apology accepted" taehyung said with a cold tone not minding the princess at all.

Areum smile a little and looked up but the cold eyes were same with much courage she said " if your emperor won't mind we can take a walk—"

"I am not interested and most importantly not free, and one more thing there is not we, we aren't friends so keep your distance" taehyung cut her off and walk away ending the conversation.

No way he will repeat the same mistake again and make his luna sad. No one in the world can touch the alpha except the empress of solar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung drop his sword and look at his omega looking super cute in white hanbok decor with pink and red flowers completing the look with a little blue flower tuck in his hairs." What are you doing here?"

"Alpha" the said omega come running and the true blood pick the omega who giggle." How I am looking?" Jungkook asked blinking his eyes rapidly.

Taehyung Chuckled, gave a kiss on omega's forehead "the most beautiful omega is asking how he is looking huh? Now what should I say" taehyung playfully asked.

"You should say so beautiful stupid alpha" jungkook pout angrily crossing his hands on his chest, cheeks puffed out.

"My apology empress of solar, please accept the apology of this poor alpha" emperor dramatically said making the omega giggle looking adorable. Alpha place a tender kiss on his cheeks.

"Oh alpha, yoonji nonna gave me this dress and she said I am looking beautiful in this, and princess Areum gave me earings to wear but I can't wear them" jungkook narrates.

"What we can do about it my luna?"

"Can I get ear piercing?" Jungkook asked in low voice.

Taehyung sigh" luna, it will hurt"

"But I am a big boy now, put me down I will show you" jungkook complain and taehyung did what he was told.

"See now I am big" jungkook looked up at the pouting. " I am only a little short " he added.

Well the omega actually reached till Alpha middle thighs even after standing on his tip toes but emperor don't need to know that.

"Pleaseeeeeee"

"Fine"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right now the emperor sat on the chair with the omege on his lap. Yoonji along with areum standing near the chair.

With atleast 10 maids standing with trays in their hands filled with medicine, sweets just in case the empress won't stop crying.

The jeweler come and bow down infront of the alpha who nodded. The jeweler who was a delta come forward.