Introduction and characters

Hello friends...!!!

I am trying something new I hope everybody will like it....!!!

________________________________

RAGHUVANSHI....!!!

The name itself brings goosebumps....raghuvanshi family rules over whole rajasthan....!!!

And in business world, they lies in at top most position in country....

Raghuvanshi family has 3 heirs....!!!

the Raghuvanshi brothers...!!!

They are arrogant,ruthless,egoistic and what not but 3 of them are pillars of Raghuvanshi family.....

they loves their family with core of their heart....!!!!

The single scratch on their family they burns whole world for them....!!

Raghuvansshi family owns chains of hotels...resorts...restaurants...and many more....

they and handled by Raghuvanshi brothers....!!!!

almost whole rajasthan is ruled by them....

their only weakness is their wives....!!!

they love their wives through their heart....we can also say they are obsessed with them....only they can control their anger....

They can't bear a single tear in their eyes....

The person who were the reason of their tears would be burn into ashes....!!!

If they are kings of rajasthan then their wives are queens of rajasthan....!!!!

_________________________________

CHARACTERS :

ELDERS OF FAMILY:

Digvijay Raghuvanshi : 80 year old, The founder of Raghuvanshi empire....Grandfather of 3 brothers...highly respected by everyone.

Kalyani Raghuvanshi : 75 year old, digvijay's wife....grandmother of three brothers....everyone loves and respects her....

Randhir ranghuvanshi : 55 year old, digvijay and kalyani's son....chairman of Raghuvanshi empire...Digvijay and kalyani's only son....Father of 3 sons....

Geetanjali raghuvanshi : 53 year old, randhir's wife and his biggest support system...mother of 3 sons....

RAGHUVANSHI SONs and DAUGHTER IN LAWS:

Adhiraj Raghuvanshi : 28 year old, Elder son of randhir and geetanjali....MD and CEO of chains of hotels owned by Raghuvanshi's.....Akshita's husband....

Akshita Raghuvanshi : 26 year old, Elder daughter in law of Raghuvanshi's....Adhiraj's wife....

Aarav Raghuvanshi : 26 year old, second son of randhir and geetanjali....MD and CEO of chains of restaurants and resorts owned by raghuvanshi's....Naina's husband...

Naina Raghuvanshi : 25 year old, second daughter in law of Raghuvanshi's....Aarav's wife...

Akshat Raghuvanshi : 24 year old, younger son of randhir and geetanjali....handles whole empire's finances and also owns acres of lands in rajasthan....10 times ruthless than his 2 brothers....priya's husband....

Priya raghuvanshi : 22 year old, younger daughter in law of Raghuvanshi's...Akshat's wife....!!!

__________________________________

I hope their will be no confusion in understanding....

I hope everyone will love it....!!!