Chapter 19

The Raghuvanshi family, had meticulously prepared for their journey to their ancestral home.

As the sun rose gracefully, casting a warm glow over the lavish estate, the final touches were put in place.

Servants scurried around, ensuring all belongings were securely packed, ready to be transferred to the waiting convoy of cars.

Five sleek, black cars lined up in perfect formation at the private jet runway.

The gleaming aircraft stood proud with its engines humming, ready to take the family on their journey.

The air was filled with an air of excitement and anticipation as the Raghuvanshi's stepped out of their grand mansion, donning their finest attire.

Air hostesses, dressed in impeccably tailored uniforms, and pilots in their crisp white shirts and peaked hats, greeted the family with warm smiles and respectful bows.

"Dadu, Dadi, Mom, Dad, please make yourselves comfortable in your rooms. I'll send lunch shortly,"

Akshita said. The elders, acknowledging her words, nodded in approval and made their way to their luxurious cabins within the jet.

While the elders retired to their private quarters, Akshita turned to Akshat,

"Akshat the preparations I have told you to at haweli is done na?"

"Yes, bhabhi, I ensured Vinay inspected everything yesterday. All is in order,"

Akshat reassured her, his gaze reflecting confidence in his arrangements.

Meanwhile, was engrossed in his laptop, responding to emails even amidst the luxurious surroundings.

Akshita's patience wore thin as she saw him working, she sighed,

"Raj close it now otherwise I'll throw it, we are on family vacations and still you are working"

akshita said angrily.

"Sorry baby some mails I have to send just give me 5 minutes."

"Do it fast"

she said and he nodded."

"And three of you if I saw you three working there than no one will be worse than me"

akshita said eying adhiraj aarav and akshat.

They nodded immediately. Naina and Priya giggled.

"What are you laughing at?" Akshat asked to Priya.

"Nothing only akshita bhabhi can handle you three" priya said.

"So true" naina said.

They scoffed.

"Let's do something I am getting bored " naina said.

"Me too" priya said.

"Let's watch a movie" aarav said.

"Okay set up, till then I'll send dadu dadi and mom dad's lunch to their rooms." Akshita said.

They nodded.

Upon landing, the family was greeted by a fleet of cars and a throng of guards, a reminder of their stature in the community.

As they loaded their belongings and departed for the haweli, the anticipation grew.

An hour later, they arrived at the magnificent haweli, a sprawling structure surpassing even their own grand mansion.

The caretakers, loyal to the Raghuvanshi's for generations, welcomed them with utmost respect, bowing and touching their feet as a sign of reverence.