Chapter 8

HII GUYS...!!!

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY...!!!

**********************************

2 days passed away....

Bua dadi extended her stay for diwali which was not less than a 'kala pani saza' for everyone...

Their parents left for their respective home at very next day of karwa chauth....

Priya wanted to go with her parents but she didn't let that happen....

Everyone made sure that they keep the brothers away from her....

She created ruckus over their works too....

Everyone was fed up with her but can't do anything....

**************************

One night,

Clock struck 11.00 but brothers didn't returned home yet and they were worrying about them....

"Bhabhi nobody is picking up the call...I am hell worried now"

"I know...let them come once"

They waited for sometime....

Finally at 12.30 they heard a car honk which indicated their arrival....

They entered the house laughing.... they were behaving little weird and they understood that they are drunk....

"Raj...!!"

"Hello my love"

"You all are drunk...!!!"

"Sorry bhabhi...!!!"

"Yes jaan...sorry"

"3 of you go to your rooms now we are coming with your dinner"

"Okay" they said in unison and left....

"3 of them are totally drunk....this is not the time to argue with them... we'll talk in the morning"

They nodded...

*****************************

Next morning....

It was Sunday....

Everyone was sat for breakfast....

Akshita naina and priya were totally ignoring the brothers and they knew why....

Their parents and grandparents were glaring at them...

They gulped....

"Bhabhi breakfast is mind blowing"  said akshat with little sugar coating.

"That's nothing new in it... don't even try to calm us because we will not"

They gulped hard....

"Akshu..."

Adhiraj stopped seeing her glare and started eating quietly....

Everyone suppressed their laughter....who will say the great businessmen gets scared of their wives....!!!!

"Akshita me and your dadu are going to our village with kirti for a puja...will return tomorrow till then get cleaned the house for diwali and call the decorators and confectioners and prepare the guest list for the diwali puja" said kalyani.

"Okay dadi....we will do all the arrangements...!!!"

"Geetu I think we should also go with them" whispered randhir

"Why..??"

"It's already global warming in raghuvanshi mansion today... it's better to leave from here"