Chapter 14

Priya had just finished her night routine and was about to head to bed when she noticed Akshat, sitting at his desk with his head in his hands, staring at his Macbook screen.....

She could see the tension in his face and immediately knew that he was suffering from a headache.....

Despite their recent disagreements, seeing him in pain softened her heart....

She knew that he needed some relief from his headache, and she couldn't bear to see him suffer.....

Swallowing her own pride, she quietly approached him and gently placed her hands on his temples, massaging them in circular motions.....

He let out a sigh of relief as her skilled hands worked their magic on his aching head.....The tension in his muscles slowly began to melt away, and he closed his eyes, savoring the moment of respite....

Priya continued to massage his head, moving down to his neck and shoulders, releasing the tight knots that had formed from days of stress and strain.....

Without a word, Akshat pulled Priya into his lap, enveloping her in his arms....

She hesitated at first, unsure of how to respond.....But as he buried his face in her hair, murmuring words of apology, she couldn't help but soften.....

The sincerity in his voice and the warmth of his embrace broke down her walls of resentment. She wiggled in his lap, finding comfort in his presence once again.....

"I'm sorry, baby. Please forgive me,"

Akshat whispered, his voice filled with remorse.

"I can't bear to be away from you. It's really hurting me. Please forgive me."

Priya looked into his eyes, seeing the pain and vulnerability hidden behind his tough exterior.....

She realized that his outbursts were not a reflection of his feelings towards her, but a manifestation of his own struggles and insecurities. With a heavy heart, she brushed away his apology with a gentle smile.....

"I forgive you, Akshat,"

she replied softly.

"I know you're going through a lot right now. I'm here for you, always, but this will not always work.....!!!"

"I am sorry, and I promise I'll not repeat it again, I know many times I have promised you and disappointed you but I promise I'll not do it again...!!!"

He pulled her closer, pressing his lips to her forehead in a gesture of gratitude and love......

Priya closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his kiss seeping into her skin, calming her turbulent emotions....

"I love you baby...!!!"

"I love you too...!!!"

They remained in each other's arms, finding solace and peace in their shared embrace.....

*********************************

Akshita was in the kitchen wrapping up the things, it was already 11 at night.....

From the corner of her eye, she saw Adhiraj enter the kitchen....She ignored his presence, not ready to engage in conversation with him just yet.....

As he stood behind her, she could feel his gaze burning into her back.....She continued to busy herself with the dishes, not acknowledging his presence....

Suddenly, she felt his arms wrap around her from behind. She stiffened, not wanting to give in to his advances so easily.....

"Sorry baby, please forgive me. I can't stay away from you, it's really hurting me. Please forgive me,"

Adhiraj whispered into her ear, his voice filled with sincerity and remorse. Akshita could feel the guilt radiating off of him as he apologized, and she felt her resolve weakening.....

He gently turned her around to face him, and she saw the pain in his eyes. He kissed her forehead tenderly, his lips lingering on her skin.....

Akshita closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his touch melting away her anger....

She could see how genuinely sorry he was, and she knew that she couldn't stay mad at him for much longer.....

He reached out to hold her hands, looking into her eyes.....

"I know I've been lashing out at you, and it's not fair. I'm sorry for taking my stress out on you. You deserve better, and I promise to do better,"

he said softly, his voice filled with determination.....

She placed a hand on his cheek, feeling the roughness of his stubble beneath her fingers.

"I forgive you, raj.....I know that we both have our flaws, and we need to work on our communication. Let's promise to be more patient and understanding with each other,"

she said, her voice filled with love and compassion.

He pulled her into his arms, holding her close to him. They stood there in the quiet of the kitchen, feeling the weight of their emotions lifting off their shoulders.

*********************************

As the last remnants of the day faded, Naina trudged wearily through the door of her home.....

The weight of responsibilities bore down on her, her steps slow and deliberate as she made her way to their bedroom.....

Aarav, appeared in the doorway, concern etched on his face as he handed her a glass of water.....

She accepted it silently, her exhaustion palpable in the hollowness of her eyes. They had been distant lately, their once-burgeoning relationship strained by the pressures and demands of their respective professions. Naina couldn't shake the hurt of the way Aarav had lashed out at her in frustration, his words cutting deeper than any scalpel ever could.....

"How was the day?"

His voice was gentle, a fragile bridge attempting to span the chasm that had grown between them.

It was eventful. Anyways, let's sleep,"

she replied curtly, still holding onto the remnants of her resentment.

But Aarav would not relent.

"Baby, please forgive me. I know I made a mistake, but I promise it will not happen again. You are my breath, Naina. I can't live without you."

His words hung in the air, heavy with sincerity and regret. She felt her resolve waver, the walls she had built around her heart crumbling under the weight of his apology.....

Slowly, she turned to face him, her eyes meeting his with a mix of vulnerability and yearning.....

"I forgive you, Aarav,"

she whispered, her voice softer than the rustle of leaves in the wind.....

A flicker of relief crossed his features before he closed the distance between them, his arms enveloping her in a tender embrace.....

And in that moment, the barriers that had kept them apart dissolved, leaving only the raw connection that bound their souls together.....

Their lips met in a dance of forgiveness and passion, a silent promise of renewal and reconciliation....

The tension that had gripped them for days melted away, replaced by a warmth that seeped into the very core of their beings.....

Naina felt herself relax into his arms, the weariness of her day giving way to a sense of peace and contentment.....The room around them faded into the background, leaving only the two of them, bound by love and forgiveness.....

Finally couples have solved their differences and were together again.....!!!!!