Chapter 16

The sun rose over the Raghuvanshi mansion, casting a golden glow over the sprawling estate. Today was a day of great importance as Mr. Goenka and his family were set to arrive for a crucial deal signing with the prestigious Raghuvanshis.

In the mansion, everyone were bustling about, preparing for the arrival of their esteemed guests. Digvijay stood tall and regal, overseeing the final arrangements. Kalyani, moved with grace and elegance, ensuring that everything was in perfect order. Randhir and  Geetanjali , were busy attending to the last-minute details, their faces reflecting a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

However, there was an undercurrent of tension in the air, stemming from the not so good image that the Goenkas had garnered in recent times.

The Goenka family was known for their complex dynamics, with a history that was intertwined with the Raghuvanshis in ways that few knew about. If it hadn't been for a promise made by Digvijay to Mr. Goenka's father, who tragically passed away from a sudden heart attack, this deal would have never come to fruition.

As they stepped into the grand foyer of the mansion, they were greeted by Digvijay, and Kalyani. The air crackled with tension as formal pleasantries were exchanged.

Digvijay introduced Randhir and Geetanjali, followed by Adhiraj, Aarav, and Akshat, along with Akshita, Naina, and Priya. The Goenkas eyed the Raghuvanshi family with a mixture of disdain and arrogance, as if they were superior in every aspect.

"Mr. Raghuvanshi, I've heard of your grandsons. They seem to have quite the reputation in India,"

Mr. Goenka remarked, his smirk laden with malice. His words dripped with a venomous hatred that didn't go unnoticed by the Raghuvanshis, who felt the hostility emanating.

As Digvijay introduced  Akshita, Naina, and Priya, to the Goenkas, the tension in the room escalated. The sons of Mr. Goenka couldn't hide their lecherous stares towards the Raghuvanshi women, sending a wave of discomfort through the air.

brothers, exchanged knowing glances and felt the simmering anger rise within them. Their wives stood tall beside them, their expressions a mix of defiance and unease. If it weren't for their dadu they would have unleashed their fury upon them by removing their eyes.

Despite the palpable animosity between them, the negotiations began, and the air filled with the heavy weight of looming business deal.

In the kitchen, Akshita, Naina, and Priya huddled together, their unease growing with each passing moment.

"I was hell uncomfortable,"

Naina whispered, her brow furrowed.

"I just want them to leave from here as soon as possible."

Akshita nodded in agreement, her eyes reflecting a mix of fear and defiance.

"Me too. I can't bear their stares any longer."

Priya,spoke up softly, her voice trembling.

"I don't know why, but I have a feeling that something isn't right with them."

Despite their misgivings, Akshita took charge, offering reassurance to them

"Let's trust in Papa and Dadu to handle this. And we have Raj, Aarav, and Akshat by our side. We will get through this together."

*********************************

"Sorry Mr. Goenka, we can't compromise with our rules and regulations of business. We have some traditions of business and the type of deal you are offering to us, we can't entertain you. Sorry," Randhir said firmly, his tone leaving no room for negotiation.

Mr. Goenka gritted his teeth in frustration as he realized that his attempts to sway the Raghuvanshi family were falling on deaf ears. He knew he had to play his cards right if he wanted to seal the deal with them.

"Mr. Raghuvanshi..." Mr. Goenka began to argue, but before he could finish his sentence, Adhiraj interrupted him with a warning in his voice.

"Slow down, Mr. Goenka. Nobody has the guts to shout at our father. You are lucky that you are standing in Raghuvanshi mansion. Otherwise..."

Adhiraj's threat hung in the air, sending a chill down Mr. Goenka's spine.

"Raj, calm down," Akshita, stepped in to diffuse the tension. She could sense that things were escalating quickly and knew that it was important to handle the situation with a cool head.

Mr. Goenka took a deep breath and gathered his composure. He realized that he had to approach the situation differently if he wanted to salvage the deal. With a forced smile, he extended his hand towards Randhir.

"I apologize for my outburst. Let's start afresh and find a way to reach a mutually beneficial agreement," Mr. Goenka said, trying to soften the atmosphere.

Randhir considered his offer for a moment before nodding slightly. "Very well, Mr. Goenka. Let's see if we can find common ground," he said, signaling that he was willing to give the deal another chance.

"I have an idea, tomorrow I am throwing a party on the occasion of my 30th anniversary, please you all join us in the celebration, so we both can think wisely about the deal"

"Is that fine dad...??"

Randhir asked digvijay and he nodded.

"Okay Mr Goenka.....!!!"

"Fantastic, we'll see you tomorrow...!!!"

They nodded...!!!!