Chapter 1

A bright morning in Raghuvanshi mansion....!!!

Kalyani..geetanjali and their 3 daughter in laws was in Temple completed their morning prayers.

They took their blessings.

kalyani : God bless you....

geetanjali : god bless you....now go and get coffee for your husbands otherwise they will take whole house on their head.

they chuckled and nodded.

They took coffee and went to their rooms....!!

Akshita entered in their room.

Adhiraj was not on bed suddenly bathroom door opened and a adhiraj came out in towel akshita was gaping at her husband with open mouth well built chest with 6 pack abs water was dripping from his hairs he was looking like a greek god on whom anyone can get flat he smirked seeing her looking at him he went close to her.

she quickly adverted her gaze seeing him coming close.

Adhiraj : Like what you see wifey...!!!!

He whispered in her ears nearly kissing it...she shivered at his touch....It has been 6 months of their marriage still he has this effect on her.

Akshita : y..yo..you..your co..cof...coffee.....!!!! have it otherwise it will get cold....!!!

She was about to go but he pulled her and she got crashed with his bare chest....he rubbed his hand on her waist making her breathless....

Adhiraj : I am feeling like why not to have you now....!!!

her eyes got wide...

Akshita : raj please leave me yesterday also mom has seen hickeys on my neck I was so embarrassed and I have many works please.

Adhiraj : sorry wifey but how to control when my wife is so tempting I can't stay away from you for a minute.

she was whole red by his words.

Akshita : raj please let me go na....

Adhiraj : okay but what I will get in return as you know Adhiraj raghuvanshi dosen't do anything without benefit...

Akshita : what do you want..?

Adhiraj : you...!!!

Her eyes got wide....he buried his face in her neck he started kissing her neck giving wet kisses....

Akshita : ra..raj...!!! (she moaned) Please leave me.

Adhiraj : now I am leaving you but be ready to scream my name tonight meri jaan...!!!

she blushed into deep shade of red....Adhiraj becomes very wild on bed...she had countless sleepless nights since they consummated their marriage 3 months back...!!!

he left her...she quickly ran away from there...he left out a small chuckle.

_________________________________

Naina : Aarav getup...Its 8am aarav...!!!

Aarav : let me sleep naina....yesterday night also I didn't slept....!!!

naina : It was not my fault Mr. raghuvanshi....you wanted to do romance all night....I told you to sleep but you were too turned on to listen me....okay fine sleep...

he pulled her on himself.

naina : Aarav leave me...

Aarav : you made a mistake making me remember last night...it was very blissful....

she blushed.

naina : aarav please getup now its already 8....you have to go office too....

he made a pout...she kissed his pout making him shock.

Before he recovers from shock she pushed him and got up...

naina : have your coffee and get ready Mr. raghuvanshi...!!!

aarav : this is not fair....!!!

naina : everything is fair in love and war my love...!!!

she left giggling....!!!

___________________________________

Akshat was wearing his shirt when she hugged him from backside.

he pulled her infront of him....

she encircled her arms around his neck....

Akshat : Don't provoke me baby...everyone will keep waiting for us....

priya : what to do when my husband is so unromantic....

akshat : baby, I have shown you many times how romantic I am....!!!

priya : I know that but from last week you are so busy that you don't have time for me....

akshat : I am sorry baby....some land issues are going on....I am trying my best to resolve it soon....

she kissed his cheeks...

akshat : baby if you want to kiss...kiss properly....

he leaned towards her but she pushed him....

akshat : what...!!!

priya : Its your punishment to ignore me from last week.....!!!

akshat : don't be that cruel jaan....!!!!

priya : lets go we'll get late....

akshat : okay...!!!

_________________________________

Everybody was sat on royal dining table for breakfast.

kalyani : why late today everyone.....I don't like this type of behaviour you all know that....!!!!

randhir : sorry mom...!!!

The great raghuvanshi brothers and their father only gets scared by their grandmother.....!!!!

kalyani : fine...it should not get repeat...!!

everyone nodded....

randhir : akshat what about raipur land issues...!!!

akshat : dad its almost resolved....some paper work is left now....!!!

geetanjali : randhir atleast not at breakfast time....you can talk about it afterwards.....

randhir : sorry my love....!!

he winked at her....she blushed....

geetanjali : have little shame you are father and father in law....!!!!

randhir : there is no age to romance....

he kissed her hand....she blushed....they heard some throat clearing sounds....

adhiraj : dad even your sons don't do romance in front of everyone.....

randhir : then do it when I stopped you....!!!!

everyone giggled...

geetanjali : stop it...!!! who will say you four are the great businessman's....!!!!

Digvijay : enough....now have breakfast....!!!!

everyone nodded...!!!!

After breakfast everyone left for office.....!!!

__________________________________

HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER....!!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE LIKE IT....!!!

HOW'S THE GLIMPSE OF COUPLES...!!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THROUGH COMMENTS...!!!!