Chapter 6

Hii guys.....

sorry for late...!!!

please guys vote and comment....

Next chapter after 40 votes....

------------------------------------------------------------------

The day in Raghuvanshi mansion was not less than a war for everyone specially for the daughter in laws of the house....They was on emotional rollercoaster....!!!

the day was eventful and hectic for them....they didn't got rest for one minute also from their works....seeing their condition brothers decided to stay at home helping them....

It was very difficult for them to handle bua dadi....and top of that they had to control their husbands anger too....bua dadi was not leaving a single chance to provoke them.....

On breakfast time she said that daughter in laws eat afterwards which angered them and they had to make them calm...!!!

All day she was bossing around them for finding small mistakes in their work and scold them for it....she refused the brothers to help their wife which angered them but kept silent for their grandfather....!!!!

But they helped them in small works....

It became more difficult to tackle her when their parents arrived....!!!

she didn't let them spend time with them and made engaged in different works....they badly wanted to spend time with their parents but couldn't...!!!

She even taunted their parents which hurt them...badly wanted to answer her but controlled themselves....!!!

Digvijay and kalyani heartily said sorry to them for her behaviour....!!!!

At night...!!!

Finally the hitler was in her room and they got time to eat something properly....

6 of them were sitting on dining table for dinner....!!!

brothers served them...their whole body was paining...they were tired physically and mentally too....

They heard priya sniffing...

"Are you crying priya...??" Asked adhiraj...

"no no I am fine bhaiya...!!!"

"Don't lie baby you are crying what happened...??"

"whole day passed since mumma papa came here....mumma is not well and I badly wanted to spend time with her and take care of her and papa but...now mumma slept taking medicines"

"We are sailing in same boat priya my whole body is aching now like hell...!!" said naina

"raj I am tired...I can't do this anymore....whole day passed papa was just looking at me that I will spend time with him and mumma but I couldn't even welcome them properly.......and now this headache...I'm not feeling like eating anything"

They hugged them tightly....!!!

"I knew it earlier..she can't change that's the reason I was against her coming" akshat fumed....

"My head is spinning raj please I want to rest...tomorrow we have to wake up before sunrise for sargi"

"Are you mad..?? you all will not keep this fast in this condition...no ways...!!!!"

"what you are saying raj...This is our first karwa chauth and will definitely keep the fast"

"fine...you three eat first now"

they nodded....

they feeds them with their hands....

"Beta..!!!"

they saw digvijay and kalyani....

"dadu...!!"

they tried to get up...

"sit and have dinner" digvijay ordered and they nodded....

"I am really sorry beta for kirti's behaviour"

"please dadu don't apologise"

"dadu she is getting on my nerves now see their condition their whole body is paining like hell....they couldn't able to spend time with their parents...they were working like a maid all day....even maids work less than it...is this a way to treat someone...she considers them as a robot not human"  said a angry aarav

"dadu this was first day and I am already wishing her graveyard" said adhiraj angrily

"raj..!!"

"what raj...look at yourself...!!"

"dadu in one week she will kill them...after the function you'll tell her to leave"

"beta please just few days handle"

"don't worry dadu....we'll handle...!!!'

"thankyou so much beta...have dinner and take rest...!!!"

"beta I am really sorry to say this now but please wake up early tomorrow before sunrise otherwise she will create ruckus" pleaded kalyani...

"don't worry dadi we will...!!!"

they nodded and left....

"raj let's go and sleep...you all too...!!"

everyone nodded...

they retired in their rooms...!!!

***************************************************
Next morning 4 am...!!!

everyone was on dining table for sargi including their parents....

Randhir and brothers came and sat beside their wives....

"why you all woke up this early" bua dadi asked...

"we are fasting so we need to eat now...!!" said aarav

"why you all are fasting....its for ladies...they keep fast for their husbands.....!!"

"bua dadi if wives can spend their whole day without eating for their husbands why can't husbands fast for their wives...there should be equality in relationship...I don't know what happens at your house but since childhood we saw dadu and dad fasting for their wives its nothing new happening" said adhiraj

she fumed while everyone was feeling proud on them....their in laws were happy to get such a lovely son in laws....

they feeds their wives...they also feed them...

********************************************
Kirti came down...

decorators were decorating the house and staff were working on their assigned works....

brothers were sitting in hall working and discussing about meetings with randhir....

"Where is akshita...??" she asked.

"why..??"

"I need a tea..ask her to prepare it"

adhiraj fumed...

"kirti if you need anything there are plenty of servants and maids....its one day since their parents are arrived and they are spending time with them....they are not robots to work 24 hours they need rest atleast when they are on fast...so today they will not do a single work and take rest...if you need anything you can ask to maids they will do it but do not ask them...I can't take risk with their health yesterday also you made them work whole day they couldn't able to spend time with their parents but not today...you will not disturb them...its my orders..!!!!" said digvijay...

she fumes while brothers smirked...

"dadu should order her not to come here and let us live peacefully"  akshat whispered...

they chuckled and nodded in agreement...!!!

*****************************************

This is for today....

next chapter soon...!!!!