Chapter 12

Hi guys sorry for the delay in updating...!!

But now I will try to update twice in the week...

Guys please I know everyone loves my story just please vote for the chapter...

Your votes and comments are very important for me please...

And I received some messages that why I deleted my stories His queen and the another one I have started the reason is I was disappointed with the response...it was hardly crossing 50 votes on each chapter...I was so disappointed that I unpublished it...but don't worry I will publish it again but after some time not now...

One more thing, I have a new plot in my mind...I had wrote some of it chapters too...do you guys wanted me to write I want responses please...!!!!

Continue from the last chapter.

****************************

In evening, brothers returned home and the first thing they did was to talk to their wives but this time they royally ignored them...

they were already feeling guilty and when their grandmother confronted them they felt more guilty...but this time they will not get easily forgiven...

At night,

akshita naina and priya were having coffee sitting on terrace...

Brothers came and saw them having coffee sadly....

"akshu..!!!"

they looked at them...their eyes were depicting pain, sadness...

"we want to talk..!!" adhiraj said breaking the silence....

"we don't want to...!!" akshita said making three of them blank...

if anyone will see they will get heart attack that someone rejected THE RAGHUVANSHI BROTHERS  that too on their face...

of course only their wives can hold that power...

"akshu please..."

she gave a slight nod...

"we are really sorry baby...from last few days we really behaved like a brat with you all...we were very tensed about our tender and other matters so sorry...!!"

"sorry priya..!!"

"sorry naina..!!!"

Three of them apologised from the core of their heart...

"we've listened your apology, now leave us alone"

"akshu..please..!!!"

she stood up following naina and priya..

"no raj don't expect any forgiveness from us this time, tell me one thing what if someone takes your love, your care, your concern for granted...you will not like it na same way we didn't liked it..sometimes we think do we hold any importance in your lives..!!"

"akshu you know how much you three matter to us..!!!"

"really bhaiya, but we don't think so...and sorry to say but this is not the first time this is happening...we are wives it hurts when we try to show our concern try to comfort you and you shout on us venting your all anger on us..!!!" priya said eyeing akshat.

He looked down in guilt remembering the moment...

Adhiraj and aarav glared akshat knowing his anger issues..

"why are you glaring him aarav you are not exception...when you are in your anger you always forget that you have a wife...at that time I becomes your punching bag on which you can just vent out your anger" naina said.