Chapter 3

Couple came out of bathroom after their beautiful makeout....!!!

Akshita was standing in front of mirror...she blushed seeing the marks and hickeys given by him on her neck and cleavage.....

She saw her husband sitting on bed shirtless working on laptop....she went to him and snatched the laptop....

"What you are doing akshu..?"

"What to do when my husband is so busy not atleast in our time raj"

"Give me back"

She got shocked listening his cold voice...some time before he was very romantic and wild and now suddenly.....

"What happened Raj...?? Is everything alright..??"

"Akshita give me back I said"

"Raj please... your behaviour is scaring me if something is bothering you please tell me"

He gripped her shoulders tightly and pulled her which makes her wince in pain.....

"Raj..!!"

"Why should I say everything to you....do you tell me everything...."

"What you are saying...??"

"You hided from me that 2 days back someone tried to misbehave with you"

He shouted making her flinch in fear....

"Raj it's not like that"

"It is.... don't you trust me.... don't you think me enough to handle that bastards... can't you share your miseries with me"

"Raj you are misunderstanding me it's not like that.... I just don't want to bother you already you have many works and meetings lined up"

As soon as he saw tears in her eyes he hugged her tightly.....

"I am sorry baby please forgive me I didn't wanted to hurt you I was just angry..."

"I am sorry raj I promise I will tell you everything now..."

He cupped her face and pecked her lips....

"I am sorry baby....I scared you"

"It's okay"

"Never ever hide anything from me...you know na I will not be able to live without you if anything happens to you you are my life"

"I promise"

"Now smile for me baby"

She smiled....

He kissed her forehead....

"Raj...what you have done to that people"

"Being in my arms why you are thinking about them jaan let's continue what we were doing inside"

She blushed

"Its enough for me...you have already made it difficult for me to hide these hickeys and marks now let's sleep"

"Fine baby as you wish"

They slept cuddling each other....

------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning.....

Naina was getting ready..... suddenly two arms snaked around her waist....

"Leave me aarav"

"I am sorry na baby"

"This won't work aarav...I am not a doll to dance on your mood"

"I am sorry I know I shouldn't have shouted on you"