Chapter 9

Hii guys...!!!

Back again... missed you all...!!!

Here's the next....

Guys please vote and comment on the chapter....!!!!

And my new cover credit goes to souldead

Thank you for such a beautiful cover.

***********************************

Diwali was celebrated grandly in Raghuvanshi mansion....!!!

Much to everyone's relief, bua dadi left for her home....everyone literally danced as she left....

Everything was back to normal...

One morning,

Everyone was having breakfast....

"Priya where is akshat...??" Asked kalyani.

"Dadi today's Tuesday akshita bhabhi went to the shiv mandir today so he went with her...!!" She replied.

"Why the sudden hriday parivartan of my son, he went to the temple...!!!" Randhir said being shocked.

Everyone chuckled.

"No no papa actually last time when bhabhi went there some creeps passed some comments on her which bhabhi ignored but your son got to know from somewhere and god knows what he did with them...so today he went with her"

Adhiraj and aarav looked at each other and smirked...

"My dear son...adhiraj learn something from from your brother...he went with her can't you go with her" said geetanjali.

"Mom your dear daughter in law refused me to come with her...I insisted to her"

"Yes because last time when bhaiya went there he scared the priest with his looks only..!!" Said naina.

Everyone laughed....

Suddenly akshat entered running...he was looking scared... it's just the 8th wonder that Akshat Raghuvanshi is scared....

"What happened akshat..??" Asked aarav.

He hides behind adhiraj...!!!

"Bhai save me..!!!"

Adhiraj fumed in anger at who did the audacity to scare his brother....he was about to remove the gun when he saw his lifeline entering with a stick in her hand...he smiled...

"Bhai don't smile save me from your wife...!!!"

"Raj move away and you come out..!!!"

"Sorry bhabhi...!!!"

"Come out fast...!!!!"

"Baby..."

Adhiraj tried to say something but one glare was enough and he moved away....

"Bhai...!!!"

"Not even Shiv ji will save you from me today"

"What happened beta what he did...??" Asked digvijay.

"Dadu first of all next time I won't take any of these three brothers with me to the temple because the poor priest gets scared with their looks only"

They looked down and everyone giggled...

"And you know, what Mr Akshat Raghuvanshi did today...!!"

"Bhabhi I did right...!!!"

"Right...really come out I'll show you what's right and wrong...!!!"