Chapter 11

Hii guys back again..!!!

next chapter after 75+ votes and 30+ comments...!!

Guys please vote for the chapter...!!!

continue from the last part,

****************************

Some days passed away,

The last few days were not well for them,

At night,

Brothers returned from the office fully exhausted, everyone can sense that.

Akshita entered the room and saw him lying on the bed, he didn't changed yet. she went to him and caressed his hair,

"what happened raj..??"

He pulled her on him...

"The day was very exhausting baby, our tender got leaked, still we are searching for the person, I swear I'll kill the person...."

his words get unspoken as she kept her hand on his mouth.

"shh, don't stress yourself raj, believe in yourself and god, everything will be alright, now change and come down for the dinner..!!!"

"baby I don't feel like eating anything...!!!"

"I understand but starving yourself is not the solution na raj...come on...!!!"

he nodded.

******************************

Akshita came in the kitchen,

"how's their mood..??" she asked naina and priya.

"aarav is hell upset bhabhi..!!!"

"and about akshat you know, he is upset as well as angry, removing his anger on the punching bags...!!!"

"raj is no exception, by the way they are coming for the dinner na..?"

they nodded.

During dinner, nobody spoke a word, there was a complete silence in the house today.

After the dinner,

everyone retired to the rooms...!!!

*********************************

Priya came with the milk,

He was working on his mac,

"aksh have this milk, you didn't had dinner properly..!!!"

"priya I am busy now please..!!!"

she got worried for him, he's really worried today. she sat beside him,

"akshat I know you are worried and its natural but please take care of your health too please...!!"

"priya I am not a child for god sake, so don't assume me a one, don't worry about me I am fine, you can do your work or sleep but don't disturb me its very important for me...!!"

she sensed his anger level and nodded looking down and went from there, she wiped her tears and lied on the bed. but the sleep was far away from her eyes.

*******************************

Next morning,

the morning prayer was done, like everyday, kalyani didn't saw the smile and chirpy ness on her daughter in law's faces,

"akshita naina priya what happened, why you all are looking so dull..??"

"nothing dadi, we have to go dadu and papa must be coming anytime...!!!"