Chapter 2

2 men was tied on a chair in a dark room.

They had bruises and cuts on their whole body....they was beaten to death....

"pa..paa..paani...!!!"

"kya hua paani chahiye.....??"

the voice shooked them in fear....

"tum...??"

"The one and only Akshat rahguvanshi...!!!"

His dark voice instilled fear in them....His dark aura was scaring them to the death....whole rajasthan knows about the devil inside him and the ruthlessness of him.

He don't allow his enemy to live....

"hume jaane do...!!!"

he laughed madly which scared them more....

"yaha jo aata hai woh kabhi zinda bahar nahi jaata baby aur yeh toh sirf shuruaat hai...why you both are getting scared....I don't like this please smile"

"why do you brought us here...what we have done...??"

"good question...let me ask..vinay why we brought them here...what they have done...??"

Both of them got scared....He didn't knew why he brought them here and still he tortured them to death...if he will get to know god knows what he will do

"sir actually aarav sir ordered us to bring them here"

"oh aarav bro...okay then let him come till then we should've fun"

"sure sir but what to do"

he smirked evilly and signalled him something and he understood....vinay was his PA....he knew everything about him....he very well know that akshat is ten times more ruthless than his brothers...before killing the enemy he removes the last drop of the blood also from his body....seeing him smirk they were shivering.....They were not understanding what they have done...

"sir here it is"

they saw different type of knifes....

"hume chod dijiye kuch nahi kiya humne"

"relax...its just I wanted to know which knife is best and suitable for me nothing else I want to check it...but vinay on whom I will practice...there is nothing to practice here"

"sorry sir"

"don't worry I will manage"

He took a knife and pointed towards them.

"nahi..nahi...chod dijiye hume"

he smirked and throw the dagger towards them....it made a cut on one of the neck's....he shrieked in pain...

"ahhh....!!!"

he smirked...the other one was now scared like hell...

"what is this akshat...is this a way to make a cut"

he listens his brother's voice from behind...

"hii aarav bro where were you I was getting bored here alone"

"nothing I was busy in a meeting"

"by the way what you are saying...??"

"I was saying this is not a way to make cut on someone"

"so teach me the better way"

"my pleasure"

he took a knife and thrown towards them...the men got stabbed at shoulder...!!!!

"aahhhh....!!!!!!"

"see this is the way"

"sorry bro...next time I won't repeat it by the way can I ask why they are here....what they have done"

"If you will learn what they had done you will chop them into pieces"

"what they have done...??"

"they eyed akshita bhabhi lustfully even tried to misbehave with her and offered her to be a slut dancer for them"

he told gritting his teeth....akshat clenched his fist in anger....!!!

"when did it happen"

" 2 days back....bhabhi was training her students in a open nature....when this two tried to misbehave with her and gave that cheap offer on which bhabhi slapped them hard"

he fumed in anger....he removed his gun and went to him....he pointed the gun in his mouth...

"how dare you insult our bhabhi...you know who is she....AKSHITA ADHIRAJ RAGHUVANSHI....The heartthrob of adhiraj raghuvanshi.....a second mother to us and you filth dared to insult her....how dare you called her slut"

He shouted making them shiver out their spine.....

"leave him akshat...!!!"

They listened a deep voice...

"Bhai"

They saw adhiraj coming....he removed his sunglasses....

"bhai you know what he have done still you want me to leave them"

"yes...!!!!"

"why bhai" asked aarav

"because they eyed my akshita so eventually its my right"

he smiled evilly and they smirked....

"sure bhai why not but you don't have to spoil your hands with dirty blood just order us"

"fine then...Firstly I don't want the eyes which eyed my love...remove their eyes and feed it to dogs....and then do whatever you both want its my permission....I just want to hear their screams till their last breathes....everyone should know about it so no one can ever do this mistake again...!!!!"

"Okay bhai as you say.....Whole rajasthan will know about this....today you will see hell on the earth....!!!"

three of them laughed evilly....!!!!!!

***********************************

In evening....

Adhiraj entered in their room....he was very furious.....

He didn't saw her then he listened water running sound from bathroom....

he knocked the door....

"akshu"

"just a minute raj coming" she answered from inside"

"no need just open the door"

she blushed..she wore a bathrobe and opened the door...he gets inside the bathroom and closed the door....!!!

He looked at his wife seductively making her breathless....

"beautiful...!!!"

she blushed hard....

He removed his clothes in just seconds and came close to her....

he pulled her to himself....he opened the knot of bathrobe....

"Ra..raj...!!! what are you doing...!!!"

"as if you don't know baby"

In seconds he removed the bathrobe from her body and thrown away....akshita blushed and tried to cover herself....

"Baby I have already seen everything why you trying to hide..??"

"raj...you are becoming shameless"

"well that's only for you baby"

she hide herself in his arms...!!!

Both relaxes themselves in each other's arms....!!!

he quickly slammed his lips on her's...!!!!

His hands were roaming all over her body...!!!

she moaned loudly...!!!

he turned on the shower....

Their wet bodies created havoc inside them...!!!!!