Chapter 13

Continue from the last chapter.

Guys please just don't read it and go, vote for the chapter guys please...!!!!

It's a request...!!!!

********************************

In the Raghuvanshi mansion,

the air was filled with the sweet scent of incense and flowers as the family prepared for the Satyanarayan Puja....The marble floors gleamed under the soft glow of the chandeliers, and colorful tapestries adorned the walls....

Kalyani and geetanjali were overseeing the preparations carefully... they wanted everything to be perfect for the auspicious occasion....The kitchen was a flurry of activity as the cooks prepared delicious offerings for the gods.... The sound of bells rang through the house as the priest blessed each item....

***************************

Akshita was busy getting ready for the Satyanarayan Puja....

She carefully pinned her hair and slipped into a beautiful pink and emerald dress, adorned with intricate gold embroidery....

As she was zipping her dress..... Adhiraj entered the room..... He immediately noticed the bandage on her hand and his heart sank....

"What happened, Akshu? How did you get hurt?"

he asked, concern etched on his face....

She pulled away from him, a look of sadness and pain in her eyes....

"It's nothing, Raj.... Just a small injury, nothing to worry about,"

she replied, trying to brush off his concern....

But he knew better....He could see the pain in her eyes and the way she flinched as he reached out to touch her.....He knew that he was the reason for her injury, the reason for her pain....

She was about to go but he pulled her back...

"Answer me how did you get hurt...??"

"Some oil split on my hand, nothing else...!!!"

"What, how you can be so careless akshu....are you working for the first time in the kitchen..!!!"

She pulled it back...

"You should not get worried about me...I can handle myself...!!!"

He knelt down in front of her, taking her hands in his.....

"I'm so sorry, baby.... I didn't mean to hurt you....I was wrong to take my frustrations out on you....Can you forgive me?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked into his remorseful gaze....She could see the sincerity in his eyes, the regret in his voice....She knew that he was truly sorry for his actions, that he didn't want to hurt her....

She was about to say something but she heard geetanjali calling her so left the room...he sighed...!!!

*******************************

Aarav entered the room and saw naina talking on the phone....Being a doctor, she still had responsibilities at the hospital even though she had taken leave for the day.....

He could sense the tension in her voice as she spoke on the phone, and he knew that she was dealing with something important....After she hung up, he asked her if everything was okay....Naina didn't want to burden him with her work troubles, so she simply brushed it off and said it was just a minor issue....

As she got up to leave the room, Naina accidentally tripped over a loose piece of carpet....Aarav quickly sprung into action, catching her before she hit the ground..... But instead of thanking him, Naina yanked her hand away from his grasp and shot him an angry look....