2

"I ain't doing that type of stuff. You can't make me." Nia immediately shook her head, turning her gaze away from Caine since whatever he was saying to her was not worth hearing.

Nobody ever disrespected Caine the way she was. But she didn't even know what she was doing was disrespectful to him. To her she was simply saying no to the favor he asked him and also giving him reason why.

"Nobody's going to know. You put it in that kid locker and imma get him sent away for awhile."

Nia still continued to shake her head no. Caine wanted her to plant some coke in one of her classmates lockers. Says he was stealing his money and would pay for it. But she didn't want no parts in that!

"You're only doing it cause he did something to you. Ain't no good in this it's just wrong. No. Don't make me tell my brother."

Now she was threatening Caine. Like her brother could do anything to him. But she ain't know that.

"You better watch your mouth yo. You keep talking slick out the side imma show you something. I asked you already now I ain't fucking asking no more."

Caine wasn't taking shit from Nia no more. He was asking to be polite since he didn't know her. But now he was demanding. When he saw her school uniform, he knew it was the same as this kid he had dealing for him but this kid was also stealing from him on the side and didn't think Caine knew.

Now Caine was going to handle that shit and Nia was going to make it much easier for him.

Caine reached into his back pocket and pulled out a baggie with some coke inside of it. He placed it in the car and dropped it on top of  her skirt.

Nia looked down on the drug and continued to shake her head, she didn't want to do this.

"Look at me." Nia heard Caine say, but she didn't. She wouldn't with him making her do some dangerous shit like this.

"I said look at me!" Caine reached his hand in the car and grabbed her face by her jaw. Turning her little ass face around in his big hand making her ass look at him like he said.

Nia rarely had a mug on her face but she did now. One of her own and also one made by Caine since he was balling her face up in his hands. She stared him directly in the eyes. His eyes hard and strong as he looked at her. Like a great Dane telling a smaller dog to back down from this stare off.

Nia was determined to keep her eyes on him, she was never defiant but she was wasn't nobody's punk.

"You going to do what I said aight?" Caine stated, the two of them still sharing eye contact like they were daring one another to break it.

Nia didn't even respond to him, simply nodding and the mug on her face becoming even more mean than before.

"Speak the fuck up." Caine barked at her, making her slightly recoil. She hated when people yelled at her.

"Rd yo." She says scuffing slightly and snatching her face away. Caine didn't care since he was already leaning up and placing his hand on the top of the car.

"Here come your brother. Put that shit away and don't say shit to him bout it. This my business. I find out you told him bout my business your ass going to feel my gun across your face."

Nia purposely waited until Caine stalked off away from the car to mumble under her breath.

"Year whatever." She said while rolling her eyes and staring to stuff the coke baggie into her book bag.

Like Caine said, her brother came out moments later. She didn't even want to look at him for the shit he had got her into without even knowing. She just turned slightly in her seat and leaned her head on the window. Trey ain't pay her no mind.