11

Two weeks later

"Do you not like me anymore?" Nia's brows were furrowed in, her arms crossed over her large winter coat as she stared ahead at Caine.

Nia had only seen Caine once these past two weeks after he asked her to be his girlfriend. He didn't even call, he just texted her saying how he was busy but still wanted her to tell him about her day. And she did just that but it wasn't cutting it anymore, she felt like she was missing out on something. And that something could just be Caine.

So Nia took things into her own hands. She was trying to sleep this entire night but she couldn't, the urge to come and see him being too much. So with the element of surprise she got her ass on two buses and walked twenty minutes to his apartment. And now she was here shaking in front of his door as he stared at her with a tired look on his face, no shirt on and in only his boxers.

And just the sight of all that, Nia had to force her eyes to stay on his with a strong glare.

"Don't look at me like that mama." Caine's voice was a deep mumble. She could hear him clearly making her gaze waver slightly at how he spoke to her. A gulp forming in her throat but she wouldn't bring it down.

"You don't get to not see me. You hear me? I know you're busy and you got a business to run but I'm your girlfriend now and I won't let you shut me out of that part of your life. I accepted you meaning I-I accepted that too."

Nia wavered at the end but just because her resolve was cracking with the way Caine was looking at her. She meant every word she said it's just, he made her so god damn weak in the knees.  

"You right mama. I swear I been missing you. I just ain't know if you can handle all this."

Nia nodded in understanding, still keeping up with herself as Caine's hands found her waist. She hadn't felt him in so long she couldn't help but slightly melt into his arms. Her bottom lip coming to poke out slightly as she stared up at him with a look nobody ever gave Caine before.

He licked his lips, shaking his head slightly at his little girl. He didn't know how he bagged someone like her. Someone that looked to love him so early on even if she didn't know it, he knew it.

"I'll handle anything when it comes to you. I promise."

Nia reassured him, because even he needed the reassurance just how she did only moments ago.

"You gon always be with me. I mean that shit." Caine's hands slowly slid down his girls ass, picking her up at the end of his sentence. Nia gasped slightly, now being up on Caine's bare waist.

She didn't get to say anything before he parted her mouth with his own. Nudging gently making her immediately open for him wanting to take his tongue however he gave it to her.

Caine drove into her mouth with his tongue slow and sensual, groaning into her mouth when he felt how warm it was.

That was enough to set him off. Caine squeezed Nia's ass cheeks. Her legs crossing tighter around his body to the point she had them wrapped in a bow.

She parted her mouth wider for him, moaning against his open mouth as he dragged his tongue against hers. Sucking and dragging his tongue over each and every corner of her. Their saliva mixing together as Nia stuffed her face further into his trying to get more.