39

Nia and Caine took their girls wherever their little hearts desired.

Of course their summer started off with a week long trip to Disney land.

Two weeks later they went off to Cancun, a place Caine and Nia preferred but the girls loved it just as much.

The girls got obsessed with each and every animal around. Which lead them begging for many as they arrived back home.

"I just think we should get them a dog." Caine urged as him and Nia walked side by side in one of his new casinos under construction.

"What type of dog Caine?" Nia wasn't really tapped into the conversation. She was busy writing down some fixes on the clipboard she had in her hand. They needed to get this place up and running and she wasn't wasting any time.

"I'm thinking like a Doberman."

"Mhmnnn" Nia mumbled as she watched some men working on the new floors being staged in.

"For real we can get it?"

"Yea sure." Nia shrugged, then lifted her head looking around for the head of construction.

Caine watched his wife's ass as she walked away, a smirk on his face at what she just agreed to without even knowing it. He always knew the perfect time to ask her shit.

Two days later.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Nia heard Carmen's voice from downstairs while she was only just waking up.

"I'm coming baby!" Nia hollered back as she got out the bed and put her slippers on.

Caine wasn't in bed so the girls must've been downstairs with him.

She made her way down the stairs and just as she did she saw the sight of Carmen's hand inside a large dogs mouth while Nori played with his ears.

"What the- Carmen get your hand out of there now!"

The girl pulled her hand loose easily, turning to her mother with a pout since she stopped the fun with her new doggy.

Meanwhile the large brown Doberman stared at Nia, visibly assessing her for danger.

"CAINE!" Nia raised her voice, her hands coming up and crossing over her chest as she watched her husband come into the living room.

"What the fuck is this big ass dog doing in my living room?"

"Mommy language!" Nori gasped softly, never ever hearing her mommy curse but usually hearing daddy or her god fathers.

Nia huffed, looking at her daughter with a stern look, everybody was in trouble.

"You said I could get it babe."

Nia now remembered what had happened two days ago. Making her raise her hand to her forehead and close her eyes.

"If that dog do anything to my damn kids I'm going to knock your head loose I mean it Caine."

"He won't look look."

"Black, here boy!"

The dog immediately made his way over to Caine.

"Sit." He ordered, the dog listening easily, looking at Nia with a sly look.

"I need a drink or something." Nia shook her head, leaving the terrible three in the living room. The three that was now four.

The rest of their summer was spent now with the girls more focused on their dog more than anything.

Caine and Nia took a trip with just the two of them off to Dubai while the girls stayed back with Mario.

As the summer came to an end and the first day of school neared, none of them in the house were prepared for the girls first day of school, well except Nia.