31

"I don't want to tell anyone."

Nia currently stood in front of her and Caine's bedroom mirror rubbing her belly.

He was on the bed trying to go to sleep.

They had only found out about the baby a few nights ago and the both of them were obsessed.

"Who is this anyone you speaking about."

"Anyone. Nobody. Just me and you will know until I'm further along. Like when I start to viably get bigger. I just don't want to announce it so soon and when I do I want it to be the right way. Big, emotional and a surprise."

Caine listened to Nia closely, nodding his head in agreement.

"If that's what you want to do I'm all for it."

"Great." Nia smiled.

"Now come get your ass in the bed." Nia laughed pulling her tank top back down over her stomach and climbing into the bed under her man.

"I love you."

He said, leaning down and kissing her cheek.

"I love you more." She then reached over and turned her lamp off.

The next morning Nia woke up first at around six in the morning. She would be starting her new job at the high school not to far from their house and she wanted to be up early and on time.

She made her way to their bathroom and got to doing her skin care and brushing her teeth.

Her hair she left it how it usually is just wet it and pulled out her curls a bit so everything looked nicely put together.

She made her way out the bathroom but as she looked over to the bed Caine wasn't there.

Nia raised her brow and went over to her slippers and robe, putting them on and wrapping up as she headed out the room.

"Caine?" She said questioned once she got to the bottom of the steps and she saw Caine in the kitchen making her breakfast.

"Happy first day." He said, coming over now kissing her lips making a smile come to her lips.

"I didn't think you'd be up.." she said softly with a big smile on her face.

"I always make you breakfast. Just cause you up earlier now don't mean I'm going to stop."

"Ugh i just love you!" Nia leaned up and squeezed her husbands cheeks, before heading back up the steps to get dressed for work.

Nia came back downstairs once she was finished. She had her pink bag packed with a few things but she'd also be taking a book bag.

"You a sexy ass teacher. Them lil boys gon be looking at my wife."

Caine said while plating Nia's food in front of her.

Nia laughed at Caine's words, shaking her head as she started to dig in when Caine picked up her hand.