3

"Say something." Caine mumbled, his hand twitching at his side. He wasn't used to people not responding to him as soon as he said something. But he knew he had no right to force no types of words out of Nia.

"Maybe you right." She mumbled right back. Licking her lips just like he did moments before. When he was calling her a good girl. She got that feeling again. Those zaps down her body and straight in between her legs. She didn't want Caine having her feeling like that. Whenever she got that feeling she always got high off it, it was a drug she couldn't escape.

"I know I am. You a good girl." Caine stepped closer, his hand wasn't twitching no more because he was raising it and pushing it right under her ear. His big ass hand gripping the side of her face. His thumb at the top of her ear and rubbing against the soft skin compared to his hard calloused fingers. She was so soft compared to him. Like she didn't even know the meaning of the word rough.

"I gotta get home Caine.." Nia mumbled trying to draw Caine slightly away from her. Even moving her face from his grasp. But he grabbed her right back. Squeezing her face gently with the curve of his hand between his index finger and thumb. That's where her chin was now place. And like the controlling man he was he maneuvered her face up, making her look at him and not move away from him ever again unless he allowed her to. He stared down at her pouty lips. Her eyes wavering around all over his face, clearly couldn't handle the intimacy he was placing her in. He knew she never been in a situation like this before. It was written all over it. And he didn't know why but he craved to make her feel like this over and over..and over again.

Caine turned her face away from him slightly and reached down into her pocket. He snatched her phone up into his palm and turned it to face her face that was held in his hands. Once he had the device unlocked she still wasn't saying a word. She watched as he typed on her phone, not looking at her but busy doing something. Until he put her phone back where he got it and turned her face to look directly back at him instead of from a side view.

"When I call or text you, you answer. Now walk your ass back up the street, tell your friend you're going home and do not fucking go back in that party or I'm going to drag you the fuck out."  

Nia had zoned out really, she heard every word but didn't say anything. Just stood there, staring and looking him directly in the eyes. She had a habit of doing that. Just spacing out when she had those zaps. But clearly Caine would handle that by yanking her  little ass tighter by the face, pressing his thumb onto her fat plump little lips and leaning down until his nose was touching the space in between her eye brows. Making Nia snap out of her disassociation and just breath. Blinking as she closed her eyes and just listened.

"Tell me...tell me you understand Nia before I make you."

"I-I understand" she quickly spat out and he let her go. Breathing heavily, the both of them. She quickly backed up from him. Walking backwards before stopping, shaking her head and turning around to walk away like he said. She could feel Caine's on her, the entire time she typed a message to Mya saying she was leaving and would give her a ride home now. But Mya said she was staying with her friends and would simply call her in the morning.

"Mhmmmmmm" Nia whined, stretching her entire body out on her bed. She had got home hours ago, showered, straightened her room and got into the bed. But now she was being woken up at around two in the morning to her phone ringing.

Caine had his phone to his ear, sitting in his car with the music off and a blunt between his lips. He pulled the blunt from his mouth and blew the smoke out just as the call was picked up on his ear and he could hear Nias voice.

"Mhmm hello?" Nia whined softly, the phone half pressed to the side of her face that was still buried into a pillow.

The sound of her voice making Caine lean his head back and close his eyes. Just listening for it to come again and again but of course he would have to respond to hear it again.