12

Nia was in her most natural state.

Her hair was a mess on her head, her eyes were slightly puffy from just waking up and she even had a little bit of droll on her mouth.

Nias back ached, her legs were sore and in between her legs was sore to. Her body was weak but she was strong, as she always was in the morning but this morning just hit different.

Nia blinked softly as she stared up at Caine's sleeping face, her head still against his chest. She placed her hand on his lower chest, feeling the slight bumps of abs and poking them gently before stopping.

'How does he have abs and he never works out. Blessed man.'

Nia rolled her eyes as she looked back up to a sleeping Caine, who wasn't so sleepy anymore.

"You're awake!"

Nia said slightly shocked, lifting up quickly and looking at him with her big eyes nice and wide.

"Damn princess I do not sleep in late all the time. I know when my girl awake."

Nia blushed at his words, her head leaning to the side as she nibbled on her bottom lip.

"How you feel?" Caine dragged his hand over his eyes, rubbing them both.

"Weak but good."

Caine nodding. Knowing she'd feel weak but happy she still felt good.

"Mhnnn daddy baby weak." Caine leaned over and wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed his head down to rest in her titties.

"So warm." He said as he rubbed his face into them making Nia laugh and shake her head.

"Tonight these niggas at the trap wanna go to the club."

"Oh." Nia says curiously, not really knowing why Caine was telling her that. Her hands came up and rubbed his dreads.

Caine set up and looked at her.

"They want me come with them."

"Okay?" Nia says, raising her brows in curiosity.

"I thought you was going to trip or sumn."

"Oh no baby of course not. You can go have fun." She said, leaning in and kissing his nose.

"I'll just go home today so you can go out tonight."

"Oh nahhh ion like that." Caine leaned in wrapping her arms around Nia waist, yanking her body into his own and humming at the feel of her.

"How about I take you to the mall today, you shop and you go to the club with me tonight."

"I'm too young to go in the club Caine."

Caine chuckled under his breath "you gon be wit me ma. Don't even worry bout dat."

Nia trusted him so she nodded and agreed. Going to a club would be something new to her but she would do it. She knew that Caine would also keep her safe and entertained the entire time so no need to worry.

"Imma go get dressed Caine!" Nia curled her legs in from his body and did a twirl flip backwards off his bed like some flexible ass kid.

Caine did not know she could do some silly shit like that.

"You weird man." Caine laughed, Nia turned, her hands on her hips being proud of her little flip as she walked off to the bathroom to do her business and get ready for the day.

" Caine laughed, Nia turned, her hands on her hips being proud of her little flip as she walked off to the bathroom to do her business and get ready for the day