35

3 months later.

Nia was currently at work after school hours. She clicked through her computer with the mouse, chewing on some gum as she looked through various different houses in the area.

Nia wanted to move but at the same time she didn't.

She had been trying to make a space for her two girls in their home now but she just felt so out grown of the place and didn't want her girls to grow up there.

But at the same time Nia loved her house. It was hers and Caine's first place and letting it go would be a whole other thing for her. She really didn't know what she wanted to do.

"I need to go my butt home before this man start calling me."

Nia stood up, gathering her things for the day so she could head out.

She still wasn't as big but she had a round little bump at the bottom of her stomach now.

Today she had on a black dress so you could slightly see her bump but she surely didn't look three months along.

Overtime she had become accustomed to her bump being small and actually falling in love with it because every mother deserved to love their body no matter how it looked.

"Speaking of the devil.." Nia said as she looked at her phone ringing on the desk and clicked to answer.

"What you doing?" Caine's voice came into the phone, while he was literally watching her put her lap top into her bag.

Nia looked at him with her eyes squinted, looking at him like he was slow.

"Do you need glasses?"

"You know what I mean, you not on your way home yet."

"I know I stayed longer after school. You're not even home!" She laughed at him. He was clocking her but wasn't home himself, that man was still behind his desk at the casino.

"I was calling because I seen this house around. They said we could go see it tonight."

Nia tilted her head to the side giving him a knowing look.

"I told you I didn't want to look until I was sure."

"So you telling me you haven't been looking?" Caine responded right back making Nia go silent.

Caine smirked knowing he was right, only making his wife roll her eyes.

"Fine but this doesn't mean I'm ready to like move and sell our place you know? That can be alot."

"I know baby but you know imma make that shit feel like nothing for you."

"But I don't want to make you do everything i want to be apart of it."

"I know I know and you will be in the least stressful way possible."

Nia hummed with a slight sigh, Caine always knew how to talk her down and actually calm her down.

She just stared at him for a moment, a grin coming on her face. He had his dreads up today which was rare for him but when he did lord she just loved seeing that sexy man.

"You look good." She commented, licking her lips all cheeky and such.

"Don't even start." Caine said with a laugh, his teeth showing only making Nia poke her lips out and blow him a kiss.

"I'll see you later boo."

Caine shook his head, leaning into the phone and kissing out to her to.

"I'll see you later."