29

"Hello?"

"Girl how is it!"

Nia smiled at the sound of Maya's voice. She sounded so happy for her and it warmed her heart knowing the support she had back home.

"It's..amazing." Nia let out a sigh of pure bliss, staring across the island where Caine was cooking breakfast for the two of them.

They had been in aspen for about a week now and he wanted to pamper her up some now. He knew the hotel couldn't cook her a breakfast like he could.

Nia found herself getting lost in the sight of her husband. That wasn't something out the normal for her. She always made sure she admired him, showed him just how fine he was in her eyes.

The way his back moved when he cooked for her, his muscles flexing effortlessly as he moved around the kitchen was just the most attractive thing ever.

"Nia! Girl!"

Nia blinked, lifting up slightly as she snapped back into the phone call.

"Oh girl my bad" Nia laughed under her breath, shaking her head as Caine turned around and gave her a wink, making her smile at him and start to stand up.

"Have you been skiing girl?"

"Oh yes we been taking lessons. Caine was so scared of the tubing we did a couple days ago but a pro at skiing like how that even add up?"

Maya laughed on the other line, shaking her head as she looked across the lunch table at Jay waiting to be handed the phone.

"Girl Jay impatient ass right here. He wanna talk to."

Nia laughed "put it on speaker I wanna talk to yall both of course."

Once the phone was placed on speaker Jay voice immediately spoke up.

"She hogging the phone and shit."

"Oh boy you was studying I didn't want to interrupt." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Yea yea but tell me all about the trip."

Nia laughed at the two of them and spoke to them about the trip so far. Eventually Caine got into the conversation also, the phone on speaker as the two of them spoke to their friends about their honeymoon so far.

It felt like Caine and Nia had unlimited time there.

When the trip came to an end it didn't feel short lived it felt like they lived the entire time.

Caine and Nia both learned how to Ski. They did nights under the fire with marsh mellows. The two learned how to cook meat under a fire and so much more that you just didn't know on a daily basis but you learned with the new places you traveled to.

This experience was one they would talk to their children about. This was an experience they would take their children on.

Nia watched out the window as Caine drove their black truck into the drive way of their home.

They were returning home as a married couple.

Nia got out the car, her tennis moving across their clean pavement until she was at the front door.

When she opened the door she smiled at how clean the house smelled. Caine was behind her rolling in their bags.

While they were away Nia had a cleaner come in and clean the house for them. Maya was able to over sea the entire process and lord was it worth it their place looked so good.

What Nia wasn't expecting was the white and yellow roses waiting on the counter for her. She looked back at Caine, a blush on her face that he literally always kept on her cheeks.