22

"No no come here."

Nia didn't care about getting her dress off. It was fuck the dress to her.

Nia and Caine spent hours at Nia's birthday party/ the day they got engaged.

Everything was more than she could ever ask for. But tonight she wanted to please her man, she wanted to show him her gratitude for everything that he did for her.

Caine never made Nia worry about his love for her. He always made sure she was treated with respect and the utter most princess treatment. She honestly couldn't ask for anything more than that.

"Ma what you doing.." Caine was breathing heavily, his teeth sunk into his bottom lip as he stared down at Nia. Nia dragged her eyes up to Caine, looking up at him from down on her knees.

"I'm on my knees for you daddy." Nia placed her hands on the clasp of his built, pulling the latch free. She could feel Caine tightening up so she knew she was heavily effecting him.

Her point was proven more when she got his jeans down, seeing how hard he was in his boxers.

"That's all you daddy?" Nia looked up at him, smirking softy as she placed her palm onto his length. She dragged her palm up and down his length once before tapping the tip with her finger, feeling some of his precum spurt out at the action.

"Man fuck Nia.." Caine kept his hands still, letting Nia do her own thing as he watched. Waiting and ready for the pleasure she was about to give him.

Nia placed her hands at the top of his boxers, holding the hem and bringing it down his legs slowly, her eyes on his the entire time, even when his dick was fully out and slapped her lips gently.

"You want me right there? Hm baby?" Nia spoke up to Caine, doing him just how she did him. She gently stuck her tongue out, flicking his tip with the end of her tongue. Making more pre cum spurt out down his length.

"So responsive.." she mumbled, licking her lips. Moaning when she could taste a little bit of him.

"Nia yo ass trying me." Caine let out a huff, licking his lips as he looked up at the ceiling. He took a deep breath, ready to look back down on Nia but before he could she was taking his breath away all over again.

He felt her warm mouth slide down his length as much as she could on first go.

"Fuck baby.." Caine moaned under his breath, his hand going to Nia's shoulder, holding her as he looked down and her eyes immediately caught his.

She rocked her head forward, taking more of him inside her mouth. Letting his dick spread her open as her eyes stared to water. She let the tears fall when she blinked, but her eyes went right back up to Caine's, knowing her eyes on him would only make him more weak in the knees.

Nia placed her hands on Caine's thighs, squeezing gently as she pulled her head back, his dick leaving her mouth when a pop. She immediately dragged her tongue across the tip while spitting on it sloppily, making a soapy mess of bubbles.

Nia dragged her tongue down his length, slobbering all over it as she licked up up the sides until she was back in the middle.

Nia wrapped her hand around the full length of his dick, squeezing it tightly in her palm and jerking he'd hand up and down aggressively, dragging her thumb across the tip, rubbing his precum into his skin.

"You like that daddy? Talk to me.." Nia licked her lips, sticking her tongue out and letting her slobber fall down onto his dick while she stroked him.

"Fuck baby yes I like it." Caine gripped her shoulder tighter, the veins in his arm showing at how tight he was squeezing her.

Nia didn't care, it made her warm between her legs just knowing she was making him feel this good.