7

"Caine! Slow it down" Nia says as she clicked her seat belt on and crossed her arms over her chest. Not because she was mad but because she was trying to protect herself! Caine was going wayy past the spend limit and a turn was coming up!

"You good ma sit back." He laughed as he swerved the car to do the turn, making Nia's whole body rotate in the seat with the car. Caine had way more control than her because his body only leaned into his door.

Once they completed the turn Caine slowed down a bit. Just going a bit above speed limit so he could let Nia breathe after that.

"You trying to get us killed?" She says, her eyes wild and her hair all over the place just how he liked it. Caine laughed at her reaction and literally just the words coming out her mouth.

"Hush we here." He says as he turned and they were inside a parking lots building going over speed bumps. At the next floor he used a card to get through and then he found a parking space. Nia and Caine both got out but Nia made sure to follow behind Caine the entire time.

They got into an elevator that took them straight up to a floor then Caine headed out with Nia behind him. They stoped at the door at the end of the hall, it wasn't any other doors on this floor.

"Where everybody else at Caine?" Nia questioned while Caine was opening up the door.

"It's nobody on my floor because I have a penthouse."

'Okayyy calm flex! Act normal Nia.' 

Nia nodded, playing it off like it was nothing as her and Caine went inside.

She looked around on her own. She felt comfortable doing that. Caine just stood at the door and watched her. She started off going to her left where the open kitchen was. It was huge. The length of the island probably longer than her in the middle. Turning around she felt the other one that had some appliances but not many. She didn't open the cabinets or the fridge just moved along going to where the long hall was. Caine didn't see her for awhile but he could hear her going to each and every room. It was a three bedroom, three bathroom each inside but also a bathroom out in the front area for guests. She came back out and headed over to the living space.

Nia looked around, smiling softly at how clean it was and sat down on the couch.

"It's very clean in here."

"I have a worker come deep clean every Sunday. It sticks through the week."

Nia nodded, she would do the same if she could afford it. Nia hated cleaning to be honest.

"You like it?" Caine asked as he came and sat down next to her. She looked over at him and nodded her approval with a smile, only making him smile.

"You smile at me a lot. My brother, whenever he talked about you he'd be like you was a mean ass nigga and you just heartless and all that stuff."

Caine sat there and thought while staring at Nia. He as listening to her of course and always planned on responding he just wanted to think before speaking.

"That's not a lie. I am a mean ass nigga and all that other shit. I have to be or niggas going to think they run shit. You know?"

Nia nodded in full understanding. Placing her hand on the back of his neck and rubbing it gently as he spoke. She felt closer to him when he told her the truth, no matter the good or the ugly.

"But with you, you bring out another side of me that nobody gets. A side that everybody has they just need that one person bring it out. I got lucky with it being you."

Nia smiled. Big as fuck to. Her cheeks big and her teeth showing, only making Caine roll his eyes at her cute ass reaction.

"You do that to me to!" Nia started, taking a deep breath as if it was so hard to hold in but now she was ready to let it all out.