32

"Baby.."

Silence.

"Ma"

Silence.

Caine stared at his sleeping wife who snored lightly. That girl was sleeping good as she usually did.

It had been a week of teaching and it was finally Friday night and all she wanted to do was go to sleep with her man in her arms since Caine was away for two days on business.

"Wanna be sleep and shit." He shook his head, leaning forward and kissing her forward, pushing those curls out the way.

Caine turned Nia's sleeping body so she was on her back. Her head rocked back to the side her body just was.

Caine placed his hand under her jaw, turning her head back to face him. He dragged his thumb over her bottom lip, smirking at the sight of her beautiful face even when sleeping.

His hand went down to the panties she was wearing. He didn't bother taking them off, just moved them to the side and dragged his thumb between her folds.

Caine looked down over Nia, watching her as her mouth slowly fell open. A small moan leaving her lips as Caine rubbed circles into her clit with his thumb.

Nia didn't once try to escape what was happening to her in her sleep. It's like her body was never afraid of what could be done to her.

She was vulnerable, weak and ready to be used.

Caine was hard inside his boxers, watching as her lip trembled as she got closer and closer. Her legs coming up on their own accord and spreading for the man using her in her sleep.

Nia's hips rocked gently, chasing an orgasm that she knew nothing about.

Just as she was about to cum Caine took his hand off her, watching as her hips fell back to the mattress and her breathing became heavier, but she didn't wake.

Caine aligned himself with Nia's pussy, pressing the tip of himself onto her clit and guiding the tip of his dick up and down her wet pussy.

Caine sank his teeth into his bottom lip, watching as his dick moved up and down through his girls pussy, bumping her little clit each time.

Nia's hips were back raised, chasing the feeling of her sensitive clit being touched. A slut in heat even in her sleep.

Caine placed his hand on Nia's hip, forcing her back down to the mattress. He watched her lips fall open, as if she was going to whimper but nothing came out.

At least not until he pressed his tip inside of her.

A gasp left Nia's lips, the girls head rolling back to the side it was once before but Caine grabbed the fuck out of her jaw, yanking it back forward so he could see him.

"Time to wake up." Caine grumbled, slapping Nia's cheeks lightly.

The girls eyes fell open as a deep sigh left her, she blinked, her head trying to move but it didn't because of how tight her husband was holding her.

Nia realized where she was.

The girl licked her lips, trying to gather herself as she stared up at her husband who towered over her with a lustful gaze.

She took in his large body, crowding her surroundings and not letting her see anything but him in this dark night.

Her hands unintentionally sank into the sheets at the sides of her body, her breathing raising more and more as moisture continued to build between her legs.

"There's my girl...." Caine dragged his large thumb over her bottom lip, sinking it into her mouth as he sunk himself further inside of her walls.

Nia immediately clenched around him, her back slightly arching off the bed at the feel of him crowding her walls.