October 1, 2023 | Hunted

Day 1, Hunted

Code Jumper AU (kind of a one-shot idea to explain a concept cause why not :D)

Just in the Rainbow Town with Lucas, Sabre, and Rainbow Steve.

Some Notes-
Sabre is a CJ (Code Jumper)

Lucas a Player and he goes back home to Sabre and his own world when not staying with Sabre and Rainbow. Sabre is unable to go back to this world for unknown reasons.

Players are still more or less human, it just means when they die they go to there next life with no memories of there past ones. They change with the world they are born into though and have the same name from life to life and same looks rather than height, scaring and things that happen and can change during your life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre

"Come on! You said we could play tag!" Rainbow Steve complained with a put while I finished up cleaning and organizing supplies in the rainbow house. I was just trying to spend time to clean up the place. Move machine parts around, check out food and water rations, and how much more rainbow stone we need to make. I told Rainbow I would once I was done.

"I am almost done, did you already feed all the Fake Sabres and Fake Lucas?" I turned to him and close the chest I was almost done cleaning out.

"Yes! And Lucas is here now! We have to play now it's so much more fun when there are more people and Steves to play with!" Rainbow cheers a bit and begins to drag me away from my cleaning session.

"Okay okay okay we can okay tag, but afterward I need to finish cleaning up alright?" I sighed as he dragged me down the stairs and outside. For being smaller than me he is sure strong. Once I was dragged outside into the warm sun I could see Lucas petting Fake Lucas in the small pen he had.

"Hey Lucas! How is it going?" I asked him as I was finished being dragged by Rainbow. He just let go of me and smiled brightly. Like nothing happened. I simply laughed it off.

"It's going good just, grabbed a few things from my world you know? I was thinking we should try to make a farm here." Lucas explains and he looks through his bag.

"Great idea! I can be Rainbow Plant Steve!" Rainbow grins. Lucas takes out some seeds.

"Sounds good, we can put it near that small island we have near the wall." I point to the small island of land we had.

"Sounds good, should we start working on it now"Lucas was cut off by Rainbow who taps his shoulder. He was going to get his game of tag in if it was the last thing he does.

"Tag! You're it!" Rainbow starts running away. Lucas sighs and shakes his head.

"Have fun being it Lucas!" I ran away as well heading towards where Rainbow was at, if I stay close to him I can use him as bait for Lucas anyways. Lucas laughs a bit and chases after us.

We started running around the house. I caught up to Rainbow and tapped his shoulder. He jumped thinking he was caught then saw it was me.

"Sabre! Not funny!" He complains. I laugh a bit.

"You started the tag war after all!" I ran ahead of him, even as a- human I have more athletic abilities then Rainbow does. I turn around just in time to see Lucas who tagged Rainbow. Rainbow looked at me.

"I'm it you better watch out Sabre!" He then starts sprinting after me. I started sprinting as well. That gave Lucas the chance to run after me as Rainbow chased me down. Really felt like I was being hunted down right now.

We made our way to the bridge where Rainbow was slowly catching up to me. I could see him sneaking in a few seconds of flight while he ran after me.

"Flying I see Rainbow? How is that fair?" I teased him and stuck my tongue at him, he stuck his tongue back at me and blew raspberries at me.