October 15, 2023 | Confinment

Day 15

Welp I am behind so- short little description I guess short description.

So just me testing my description skills with well the First curse :D RQ, Code Jumper Au :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre

I walked alone into the basement below the leaders house... I felt something calling to me. I didn't even have to open any doors... they were all oddly open for me already. I stumbled through the underground tunnel fully aware that... I shouldn't be here. That I am not supposed to be here. Still I just had to reach out. To see this pull finish.

I walked slowly through the dark tunnel that slowly grew lighter as I reached the end. I looked ahead to see a red suit of armor hanging above the ground. Something was inside it... it wheezed weakly as the armor gently shifted from the rising and falling of its chest. The heavy chains did not move, the creature was not struggling to be free, but seem to have a accepted it's fate.

One of the chains around me flowed as I grew nearer. A part of me longed to touch it, but my senses told me otherwise. I don't know what this thing is... but I want to know... I need to know why it called me here.

"What are you?" I asked the confined armor.

"What are you?" A voice responded back to me.

"A player." I responded in hope it would respond to me.

"Liar. No players can enter here. I know what you are." The voice snapped at me. I took a step back.

"I don't know what else to tell you." I tried leaving but the wall behind me seemed to have closed off. I was trapped here.

"Free me, free me, free me." The voice chants in my ears. I shook my head.

"Tell me who you are first." I demanded it.

"Free me, free me, free me." I continued. The chains around me began to shake. If this thing knows what I am then... I can't let it escaped. Not even for the Steves safety, but my own. It continued to chant louder and louder, the ground began to shake with its voice. I covered my ears and felt my ears begin to bleed.

"Let me free and I'll let you go. I can fix you." It screams at me. I kept shaking my head. Over and Over again. I wanted it to stop. I wanted it to leave me alone. I grabbed one of the chains and pulled it out of its holding place before everything went black.

...

Gasping for air I shot up shaking and holding my ears still. Someone called out to me.

"Sabre! Are you okay?!" Time asked me. He was standing next to me. I was laying in bed... it was just a dream...

"Just... a bad dream..." I explained to him. I pulled my hands away from my ears seeing no blood staining my hands. Time hugs me gently.

"You were screaming in your sleep... do you want to talk about it?" Time asked me. I shook my head.

"Maybe later... maybe later..." I relaxed in his arms and waited for the dream to disappear from my vision.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 540) Slowly catching up! Yay!