October 6, 2023 | Improvise

Day 6, Improvise

I apologize before hand cause one thing popped into my head instantly- I am so sorry.

No Au this time! Just Sabre and Orange Steve breaking out of the Yellow kingdom castle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre

I didn't know how I was going to get us out of here. We were so close to getting out this place... no guards, a place to hide after we get out of this stupid castle... we just have one thing in our way.

The Nightmare King.

We were in a study that apparently belong to him, we are about to leave out the window but no, of course right as we were about to get out he comes in here and starts a study session by himself. Me and Orange Steve were hiding behind a bookshelf in the small room. I looked at Orange Steve.

"Do you have any ideas on how to get past him?" I asked Orange Steve in a quiet whisper in hope the Nightmare King wouldn't hear. Orange Steve shakes his head.

"No I don't, he is facing right in front of the window." Orange Steve points out. "And we can't go back out there, the guards could catch us." I sighed not sure of what to do. I looked at the Nightmare King who was peacefully

"Maybe we can't leave unnoticed but we can stun him enough to get out the window?" I suggest to him.

"I don't know how to stunt a Steve almost infected with darkness and with the yellow crystal." Orange Steve says unsure of what to do.

"Maybe you could improvise?" I tired thinking of anything we could do to get past him.

"Right, show him a shiny rock?! What could possibly stun him enough for both of us to leave." Orange Steve says. I start thinking of what I can do-...

Yup, it would work.

"Okay, I can improvise. When I do the thing to stun him go out the window and I will follow right after."

"What are you going to do Sabre?!"

"Something I am going to hate myself for later." I took a deep breath as my heart pounded in worry and fear of what I was going to do, but it's the only thing I can think of. I came out of hiding slowly and Nightamre Steve looks up at me, anger quickly filled his eyes.

"What are you doing here non-Steve! G-" I cut him off before he could call out to his guards and pinned him against the book shelf and did the only thing I could think of. I locked my lips with his.

Dear Origin why am I doing this.

He froze just as I hope he would as I kissed him. I pressed myself against him as he first began to struggle. Then slowly he relaxes and kisses me back. I didn't need to close my eyes as I looked at him as he closed his eyes. I glanced to the side to see Orange Steve looking at me in pure shock. I gesture for him to go to the window and get out of here. He started to go to the window when the nightmare king pulled back to take a second to breath. To give Rainbow more time I went in for a second kiss moments later.

I made sure he couldn't see the window as Rainbow made his way out. I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him closer and held this kiss with him for as long as I could. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

Don't tell me he actually likes this? I just hope it's because of the shock.

After a few more moments he pulls away from our second kiss seeming a bit out of breath. I pulled away from him and he didn't move, he just looked at me in a frozen trance. Before he could try anything else I made sure he let go of my hand and I ran to the window and got halfway through it. I looked over to him and did something to deal the deal so he wouldn't follow me and Orange. I blew him a kiss before going through the window entirely.

I made it out of the castle walls and into the streets of the yellow Kingdom, before we could get out though Orange pulls me to the side when we were alone.

"WHAT IN ORIGIN WAS THAT?!" Orange yelled and shook me aggressively.

"I WAS IMPROVISING." I yelled back at him.

"BY KISSING HIM?!"

"IT WORKED DIDN'T IT?!" Orange stops shaking me.

"Just... never do that's again." Orange calms down and I sigh with relief.

"I just need to wash my mouth out when I get home. Do we have any limes or lemons?" I ask him as we started to head back to the exit of the yellow kingdom.

"You can have them all, under one condition." Orange Steve smiles... I don't like that smile he is giving me.

"Which is?"

"I get to tell the others about this." He grins. My face turned red at the thought of anyone else knowing.

"NO YOU ARE NOT TELLING ANYONE!" I snapped at him which cause him to laugh.

"I'm telling~" Orange teased as we got of the kingdom.

"Frick you Orange." I sigh as we get close together.

"Frick you too Sabre." Just like that Orange takes both of us home. I really hope Nightmare Steve thinks that I actually like him. Just had to get out of there safely with Orange. We are safe and we can forgot that entire situation.... If he doesn't tell everyone that is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 960) There you go shippers- there you go-

This is a joke I promise but if a prompt goes along with this I might do it for the joke cause why not.