October 23, 2023 | Trust

Day 23, Trust

Trust in- uhhhh... I don't know- Trusting in myself to catch up! Oooh nevemind thought of something.

The Firsr Curse and Sabre- well more of it?- yes!

So continue off of Confinement!

RQ Headcannon and Code Jumper Au!.... Actually this might turn into a cursed Au- or something I'm not sure-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre

There voice... it followed me everywhere I went... what if said... I couldn't shake it... I couldn't ignore this dream... no matter how hard I tried... it was always there. Watching me... I avoid that house at all costs....

Until one day it wasn't an option.

The Villager Leaders wanted me and Time to see them again. We went down that secret door... down that long hallway... all of it was... what I wanted avoid.

"We have noticed it's been acting weird as of late... we wanted to show you what I meant by it." The yellow Leader gestured to us to look ahead. I looked up at the familiar red armor chained being. It seemed to be shaking.

"So it hasn't done this before?" Time asked the leaders. The leaders nod.

"Yes... it's been odd. It's been doing this for the last few days." The Violet village leader explained. They continued to talk about the chained being and how it shook where it was hanged. I didn't want to add anything to this conversation... so we can get out of here faster.

"Have you forgotten about me?" The voice asked me loud and clear, expect I was the only one who could hear it. It's voice didn't change from the last line it spoke to me. Afraid of speaking up I shook my head.

"Good, good... Now, let me go." The voice asked once again. I shook my head again. I can't do that, I can't trust it.

"You can call me Blessing, I am not your enemy I just wanted to help... I want to help the Steves and your kind." The voice begins, I didn't say a word and just listened to it... the voices of everyone else around me have melted into silence.

"How.. how can you help?" My voice able to speak now... I don't feel the others around me now... it was just me and this... thing. Chained. Chained and powerful.

"If you let me free I can be rid of these threats now. The demons will never bother the Steves again." The voice promised me.

"How can you do that?" I asked. No one was listening in.

"Simple, I trap them down there with my abilities. Making the portals inaccessible to them." He explained... it made sense... and was a good plan.

"How does that help me though? I'm no Steve." I reminded him.

"I know what you are... your own struggles... your fights... I can help you." I shook my head.

"You don't know what I am... and no one can help someone who isn't-"

"I can bring her back." I froze.... He can bring her back?.... My friend? After what happened to Cathrine... there is just no way... Right?

"Okay you know something... but nothing can bring her back."

"I can... I just need you to trust me and let me go..." The voice explained to me... it reached out its hand slowly to me... I started to reach for it.

"Just... my friends won't get hurt right?..." I asked still a bit hesitant.

"Which ones?" He asks me again.

"Time, M, and Light... nothing will happen to them... right?" I wanted to make sure those three were safe... they have been through a lot and mean a lot to me.

"I promise no harm will come to them." I grabbed his hand and suddenly my vision flashed into waves of blurs.

What I was reaching for wasn't even a hand... it was a chain... a very large chain, the moment I touched it... it shattered like glass. The armor fell to the ground then reaches out to me.

People were screaming my name... not that I could tell who was who... but I felt chains suddenly wrap around my body... why... why didn't I ask what he wanted from me?... why was I so stupid... why am I so desperate?...

These chains wrapped around me until my vision was dark. I feel the chains suck the life out of me as the squeezed around my small body tightly. It was getting hard to breathe...

I heard a loud clang... like something attacking the chains around me... but it did nothing... expect cause  these chains to drain me more rapidly... more quickly...

Soon I had nothing left but my breath. The small bit of life I still had before everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 788) :D Angst