October 28, 2023| Awaken

Day 28, Awaken

I'll be nice and continue off of Abyss :D

Hehe not evil today :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time

I... I saw him take his last breath. He laid limp in my arms and was losing blood without purpose. His skin had no color left to it as he laid there still. More still than I have ever seen a living thing become still.

"What is going on-..." A leader's voice beamed through the crowd of panic steves. They were all trying to help... but it was already to late... he was gone. The Leader.... The Yellow leader of this place has his eyes on Sabre's body.

"What... is this why the darkness's energy suddenly  disappeared?" He asks and comes over to me. Everyone was quiet now. I held his body closer to mine. His blood spilling over my brown jacket. He was here... he was fine yesterday! He was... he was...

Tears ran down my face as anger wrapped into my soul. Why couldn't I just be there for him?! If I was there maybe he wouldn't be dead... gone... empty...

"Let's... let's take him somewhere else Time... so we can figure out what to do." The leaders tells me. I shook my head.

"No... I refuse to let this be the end." My words slipped away. In a matter of seconds a gold energy escaped my fingertips. Everyone stepped away from the sudden burst of energy I released.

I rested my hands over my friend's chest and pressed down hard, I focused on the wounds on his body... the thing they killed him...

The clicking sound of time passing stopped over my face, for a single moment. It froze before it slowly began ticking back. Feeling the seconds tick back on my face felt wrong... but that didn't matter... the seconds on my face ticked back faster as the gold energy escaped from me further making a bright light fold around Sabre's cold body.

I watched as color slowly regained into his skin. As some blood slipped back into his skin completely untouched by what is outside of the body. I reversed his state in the single hope it would bring him back. That if I forced him back enough he would breathe again...

And we can all get a second chance at saving him.

All the sudden a green Steve came next to me and began healing his wounds, he realized what I was doing and quickly came to my aid... not just any green Steve though. Therapist... he was here.

"Come on Sabre... wake up." He mumbles as a green light escaped from his own finger tips. He pressed his energy onto his wounds as they slowly healed. This... backward healing continue until suddenly Sabre's chest fell, then rose. He was breathing again. His last breath was reversed!

"Sabre! Sabre I'm here... I promise you aren't dying. Not now." I called out to him, unsure if he could hear me or not. My head was spinning literally through the winding seconds and energy lose. Another Green Steve who saw Sabre's life returning to him also came over to help heal his wound.

A Orange Steve came and joined us. He helped supported me as my energy drained further.

A Yellow Steve came and joined us. They gave Sabre energy from his powers.

A Violet Steve came over and muttered a prayer to the gods we know in hope for Sabre to return safely.

I groan escaped Sabre and we all stopped what we were doing... The moment I stopped though a wave of exhaustion came over me and I was thankful the orange Steve was here. My clock hours and minutes spinner back to the time it was now.

"What.... Happened?..." Sabre asked weakly. Steves began cheering and crying. I just cried and held him close to me.

"We almost lost you... but now.... You are back..." I sighed and did my best to stay awake. Sabre hugged me back... it was okay... he was here... even as some green steves took him away soon after and the kind orange Steve took me back home to rest.

My friend wasn't dead... and that's all that matters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 700) now if only that was the situation for "My Inner Code" XD