October 24, 2023| Secret

Day 24, Secret

What is the secret to not having writers block- no one knows :D

Anyways-

Sky Children of Light AU

Sabre is a sky child who was lost there cape and is trying to find there cape without anyone knowing what he is, he looks the same expected he has star markings all over his face and wears clothes more similar to the Sky children of light clothing style.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre

I stood at the edge of the rainbow kingdom's highest tower. I held these powerful crystals in my hand... I need to keep them safe. They are asking so much of me! And I don't want to let them down...

"There he is! Get him!" One of the golden guards call out as they chased after me with a few of them following close behind. I had to jump, I had no other choice... but then they...

No! I have to do this! What did I just tell myself! I need to keep the shiny rocks safe! It's the most important thing for my friends. Even without my cape... I should be alright!

I jumped.

At first I found myself in a quickly free fall. The air rushed around me violently... as I got closer to the ground everything slowed down. My fall, the wind... everything around me slowed into a familiar comforting speed. Soon I floated to the ground with a gentle tap. I smiled a bit knowing everyone saw that... I guess for now the only secret that's out is that I can defy gravity... but I can do much more than that.

I ran through the streets knowing that sooner than later other yellow guards would soon come after me... but I didn't mind. I climbed up into the roof of the highest building I could climb and glided across with my arms outstretched to make me faster. Many Steves were looking at me as I ran and glided across the streets...

If only I had my cape... then I could really fly here.

Soon I made it past the gate and into the woods... I know who I can ask for help... but just like me they need to keep a secret as well... The Red Steves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 375)