October 30, 2023 | Culminate

Day 30, Culminate

I had to google this word XD yea I don't know many complicated words sorry-

Now I have a feeling on what I should do with this... :D

I always wanted to write a scene where the green Steve's were hit with that Tsunami.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre

Time went to the dock and I followed him. If he sensed something was wrong then it must be bad... Before I took a first step on the docks though I knew exactly what was wrong.... The water was pulled back too far... and in the distant a large wave. A Tsunami. I watched as Time Started using his abilities to freeze it in time... but he quickly struggled under his much he was freezing.

"Sabre! Get every Steve out of here!" He cries out to me. I nod and run back. I rushed through the Green village and called out to every Steve here of the situation at hand. Many steves teleported to high ground but many didn't... many of them went back to help any hurt or weak steves. I went over and did the same.

I just hope Time can hold this for a while...

It was only a matter of Time before the town was empty of people.... All excepted me, Time, and the Green Leader. The Green Leader was double checking for anyone else while I went back to Time.

Time was still standing there holding it back. I went up to him and gave him a hug from behind. Time froze a bit and looked at me.

"Get out of here Sabre... I can't hold this for much longer." I shook my head.

"Once the Green Leader gives the clear okay? We have to get you out of here too." I tell him.

"No Sabre really I..." Suddenly all of Time's weight came on top of me as he passed out. I caught him mid fall and we both fell to the ground. I looked out to the ocean and saw it move with heat power and destruction.

The water pulling back slowly but surely further to what lays ahead. I tried pulling Time back but he was too heavy for me to carry... I couldn't move him and there was no way I was going to leave him here. I don't ever want to leave him alone again...

The wave of water slowly came closer to us. I watched the waves get larger and larger, towering over me, towering over the buildings and soon over the trees. It grew closer and closer. It close to reaching its climax in power that will hit this small floating village over the jungle.

I closed my eyes tight as I heard the waves grow louder in sound. The rushing water filled my ears as I linked on hand with Time to keep him close... in the hope that when this waves crashed on us we could stay together and I might be able to keep us above the surface strong enough.

The sound of water seemed to be on-top of me now before I felt something grabbed the back of my shirt and I was pulled away with Time in a few strikes of lighting I only felt a single drop of water on my face before we disappeared.

I opened my eyes to see the Green Leader looking at us relived. I sighed with relief myself. He looks down at Time, then me.

"Next time, call for help will you?" He asked a bit out of breathe. I nodded.

"I will..." I looked out to see the waves of the tsunami destroying the green village below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 611)