October 16, 2023 | Below

Day 16, 2023

Hehehehe :3 I can use an idea of mine.

RQ Aftermath headcannon for Professor Red- you will see what! All the fun stuff. All the leaders are in a meeting talking about how to deal with Demon Steves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Professor Red

I was pacing while everyone else was siting down, I couldn't bring myself to sit down. I was pacing around in a small corner. Not that anyone mind of course. They all wanted me here to listen about the world below. Again. I was so bored of this, and I don't have anything else I can add to the situation without showing my curse-

Oooh! Tomatoes! We can fight tomatoes against them-

My thoughts came back today in an instant. Right... don't think about it. Don't think about it.

"So the darkness was the only way we could hold them off before. They can create portals in there realm so we can't just destroy all portals." The Orange Leader asked.

"Yes... and we have no other information on what else could work to hold them back from coming here." M stated. Leader or not he is still M to me.

Pickles. Just pickles.

"So we can't do a anything then? Anything at all?" The Yellow leader was annoyed by this whole situation and being unable to do anything.

"Well... maybe we could try talking to them?" Green Leader suggested with a soft smile. Blue Leader shakes their head.

"It would be a good idea, but no one can even understand, it would take months or years to even begin to understand them." The Orange Leader nods to the Green Leader. The arguing continued.

So if pineapples are acidic- how many pineapples would it take for me to melt my mouth from the acid- 10? 20? 30? Huh... when is the last time I ate- that's why I keep thinking of food... hmmmm fish. Fish sound good right now. I am tempted to eat the fish in my lab coat pocket...

"So we have no other ideas then? I guess we will have to close this meeting off." M sighs feeling dissapointed from the lack of progress.

"I can talk to the demons." I blurted, not wanting M to be sad about this. All eyes turned on me, huh... unless someone loses there eyes there is always an equal amount of eyes looking at you... fun!

"You can what?! Actually nevermind it makes sense the crazy red Steve can talk to them..." Yellow Leader sighed with annoyance.

"I appreciate it Professor Red, but we don't have time for jokes." M explains to me.

"Oh no I am serious about this, I can talk to them." I say joyfully. Everyone just seemed annoyed- like bad onions. I don't like onions- yea I should probably eat soon...

"I mean if he can prove that he can, then sure. We could work with it." I couldn't tell if Blue Leader was being sarcastic or not. Either way I didn't care.

"I was in the world below before!" I snapped at them changing my voice in a instant to get there attention. In a simple movement I took of my cloak I have never taken off since that day... at least in front of other steves. I opened my large demonic wings out for everyone to see, the main source of the curse effecting-....

"You know a cookie sounds really nice right about now." I smile to everyone who just looks at me in complete shock. "I'll go the world below and talk to them!" I explained before joyfully skipping away holding my lab coat in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 606) Fun- hiiiii got more prompts done!