October 26, 2023| Animal

Day 26, Animal

Sabre being and animal whisper and can talk to Gerlad- why not :D?

Animal whisper au?

Yea let's say this is at Gerlad's castle!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre

"So what's wrong Orange Leader?" I asked him. He was leading up to Gerald's castle completely shaken up. He looked so worried.

"Something is wrong with Gerald. I'm not sure what and.. I'm worried." He explains to me as we go to the front of his cattle gate.

"What kind of wrong?" I ask again trying to get more out of him.

"He just hasn't been acting himself... you seem to be really good with animals so I thought maybe you can help." He opens the gate door for me and we step inside. Gerald was of course in his throne room... but he was just sitting there with a sad look in his eyes.

"Oh... I'll try my best then... Hey Buddy what's up?" I asked Gerald. He hates the fact I can understand him... ever since the day we meet he hated that. I can speak the the animals and they speak to me... sometimes. I don't normally go around telling the others that because of all the chores I would suddenly be asked to do.

Gerald look at me with a huff. I sighed and handed him a gold carrot.

"Not in the mood Sabre." He oinked at me. He just stares at the carrot... yup something is really wrong.

"I can tell what's up? We can't help if you don't show- tell us what's wrong." I fumbled with my words.

"A cat stole my orange plush..." He said sadly. My heart ached a bit before I stared to see red. That was the first thing Orange Steve gave to him.. and it's one of the only things he has left of him.

"Where. Is. The. Cat?" I asked very calmly. Definitely no anger in my voice. The Orange Leader gives me a concered look.

"Yellow Leader's white cat..." Before he says anything else I keep my absolutely calm voice and slowly turn my head to the Orange Leader.

"Take me to the Yellow Leader. Now." I smile to him. The Orange Leader gives me a terrified look before taking me to an open space and to the Yellow Leader's kingdom. We looked around for a bit until we found the Yellow Leader relaxing petting his White fluffy cat who had an old orange plush in its claws.

"Uh... Yellow Leader...  Sabre wanted to talk to you." Orange Leader asked shaking a bit. The Yellow Leader gave me a concerned look.

"That plush is Gerald's can I have it back please." The Orange Leader gives me a confused look. The Yellow Leader looks at it and nods.

"Of course, I was wondering where you got this snowflake." The Yellow leader told his cat and took it from the car and gave it to me. The cat hissed at the leader.

"Don't give it back to that foul pig! I can take better care of it." She hissed. I looked at the cat dead in the eyes.

"If you ever think of taking that plush from Gerald again I will take better care of you missy snob." The cat looks at me in utter shock and Orange Leader teleports away before he had to explain what I was talking about.

We went back to Gerald and once he saw the plush he head butted my leg and took it back, he acted upset but I could tell... he was happy to have it back. The Orange Leader gives me a serious look.

"Can you explain to me what that was about?!" He asked confused.

"Oh simple, I can talk to animals." I smiled to him.

"Oh that makes sense- wait what?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 633)