October 27, 2023| Abyss

Day 27, Abyss

OOOOH- idea! :D au where Sabre does die again and- well we see what happens when someone dies twice- a lot of Sabre aus cause my mind is brrrrr.

This takes place when Sabre finishes fighting off Shadow Sabre.

Death warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre

He was dead... Shadow Sabre was dead... Dark Steve is dead... the darkness is gone... death just surrounded me wherever I went... and I think it was attaching itself onto me.

With the power of the darkness seeping away from me... I had to use the last of my abilities to get home... back to Time to tell him the news... I teleported back to the town in a few weak strikes of lighting.

My wounds were getting worse though.... The darkness that protected my body is now gone and my body was losing blood... a lot of blood. I couldn't stop all of the bleeding... so I didn't try to at all... I didn't even feel the need to get help... like maybe there was no point...

Maybe this is the end for me.

I refused this sinking feeling through my body as I walked through the town. It was morning. The sun only now rising and... no one was around me. Shadow Sabre really put up a fight and with each step I took I felt weaker... I didn't know how much longer I would walk forward for... strangely enough though I didn't feel pain... I just felt numb and tired. A longing feeling of sleep came over me...

"Sabre! Sabre is that-" I suddenly heard Time say and pause. I looked at my friend. All I saw was horror in his face. Nothing but horror of the state I was in. He rushed toward me and held me in his arms. I just let him....

"This is... Sabre... I... why didn't you..." He mutters in a panic looking around for anyone. For help... but I didn't want help... I just wanted to rest... to sleep... I tried to speak but I didn't have anything else to say to him...

"Someone! Anyone! We need help!" He cries out his words scattered like his voice. I think a crowd was forming around us now... but I couldn't tell... my vision was going dark.

"Sabre come on... stay... stay here please... don't go..." Time began to cry. Without really thinking I managed a small smile to him as his words faded away.... As everything faded....

I woke up.

I was surrounded by darkness. There was no sound... so light.... Just the ground I was laying on. My wounds were gone but my body see through. Looking around I was alone... was this what the blue Steve's meant that I would never go back to the World Beyond again? That I was... gone... not even the world below would take me?

I got up feeling nothing at all... and wandered.

Darker still.

No sound.

No Light.

No warmth.

No one.

Just a non Steve in a place that doesn't exist.

Welcome to the Abyss. Where only the most unwelcome belong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 516)