6.

-'CHAPTER 6´-

"You look beautiful, Bex." Elaine smiles, and Rebekah returns it with a smile of her own. A hopeful glint peered in the blonde's eye. Rebekah wore a beautiful red dress with red lipstick, and her blonde hair was curled with volume that made her look like a barbie.

"I've never been to a homecoming dance before," the original says softly.

"It'll be fun, we can get drinks and make memories, take photos, and the red really compliments your eyes," Elaine says excitedly, nodding toward the blonde's red dress. She wasn't one to get excited for a dance except for the beautiful clothing, but the blonde was extra happy to make this a memorable time for Bex.

"Thank you," the vampire says softly. "I've not had many friends or much of a life that wasn't run or dictated by my brother, so thanks for this."

Elaine smiles "anytime." Suddenly, the blonde phone rings. Elaine silences it quickly.

"You should go," Rebekah says.

Elaine looks hesitant and then opens her mouth to decline and stay with the blonde, but the vampire speaks up.

"Go have fun. Your friends are waiting, plus Matt's going to pick me up." Bek smiles.

Elaine hesitantly agrees, hugging her friend before leaving texting Caroline she's on her way.

𖦹⭒°。⋆

"Elaine's the key," Stefan speaks up.

"What does blondie have to do with this?" Damon questions, downing a thing of bourbon.

"We're leaving her out of this," Elena concludes.

"Klaus compelled me to protect her with my life," Stefan speaks up.

Damon looks to his brother with confused eyes. "When did Blondie and Klaus get close?"

"It doesn't matter. He compelled all his hybrids to protect her, I also saw a painting of her in the house. Guess he got a new obsession," the vampire explains.

"So she would be good bait," Damon suggests.

"No," Elena says instantly. "She's my friend."

Damon sighs "yeah Elena she's your friend, which means she's going to help you." The vampire tries to reason. "Look, she won't get hurt."

Elena pauses.

"It's to get rid of Klaus, and she'll be safer. Everyone will be," the older brother pushes.

"Fine, but she won't get hurt," Elena asks softly.

Damon nods his head.

𖦹⭒°。⋆

"Party kegs and beer pong isn't exactly the homecoming experience," Caroline frowns.

"At least we're all here, or wherever Bonnie and Elena are," Elaine shrugs. Apparently, homecoming was canceled, so Tyler offered up his place for the party.

"Wanna grab a drink?" Care asks.

Elaine nods "Hey have you seen Rebekah?" she asks as the two walk to get drinks.

"No, I haven't, I still can't believe your friends with her," Caroline says, a tad bitterly grabbing a beer.

Elaine grabs water. "You just don't know her well yet, but I think you guys would get along."

Caroline shrugs, not seeming to agree with her friend but not pushing the subject.

"I'm going to go find Tyler," Caroline decides.

✔️INTERTWINED HEARTS; Niklaus Mikaelson (1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara