26.

-'CHAPTER 26´-

Elaine woke to the sound of her phone buzzing. She could hear Rebekah and Caroline groan as one of the two threw a pillow at her.

"Sorry," she mutters, rubbing her eyes before quickly exiting the room carrying her phone. She brings it up to her ear hearing Finn's greetings. The two talk as Elaine brushes her teeth and combs her hair, Sage joining in on the conversation as she and Finn reside in Rome, enjoying a trip.

Elaine walks back to her room, seeing Caroline and Rebekah still fast asleep. The blonde smiles softly before leaving, while the blonde moves into the Mikaelson's mansion a while back she had yet to change her mail for certain things. Elaine makes herself a quick coffee before leaving for her house. The walk is short as she takes the long route to admire the forest a bit more. While it seemed scary, it was nice during the day with pretty flowers and green leaves.

Elaine finally reaches her house, looking into her mailbox. A gust of wind sways, but it was a bit abnormal for such a nice day.

The blonde turned swiftly to see Elena Gilbert behind her. The woman had hot pink highlights in her hair much like she had when she last saw her, and the same emotionless void in her eyes remained.

Elaine drops her mail, taking a small step back. "Elena," she mumbles, the image of the brunette's brother still clear in her mind.

"You murdered my brother," the woman says with no bitterness or emotion, as if she were merely stating a fact. "That's a bitchy thing to do".

"I'm sorry Elena" Elaine says "I didn't mean to and I know that doesn't mean anything-".

"Your right it doesn't but I don't really care what I want is Damon and Stefan off my case and If I kill you it sends Klaus after them so" the brunette shrugs a small cocky smile pulling to her face.

Elaine laughs sarcastically "so you're here to kill me" she asks.

"Essentially Klaus won't kill me, he still wants the cure and his hybrids but Stefan and Damon would gladly pay for my crimes".

Elaine raises a brow "Don't go there Elena you know we may be close in age but I certainly know how to fight more than you".

"I would say it's nothing personal but it kinda is" Elena doesn't give Elaine the chance to speak before she speeds to her pinning her to the wall of her house.

Elaine acts fast, kneeing the brunette before throwing Elena off her.

Elena crashes with a thud but quickly recovers, speeding over, Elaine kicks down on her knee hard, Elena drops to one knee before Elaine shoves her down further.

The blonde kicks her porch ground hard, the wood flying up, she grabs a piece stabbing it into Elena's stomach, the vampire screams, her eyes widening in shock.

"Next time you try to kill me you're gonna have to try a lot harder than that bitch" Elaine snarks. The blonde takes a step to leave before she feels her neck snap and everything goes black.

-'♡´- ✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。

"I'm going to kill them" Elaine mutters irritatedly "Elena and her stupid boyfriend's".

"Finally we're in agreement," Rebekah smiles.

"How am I still the reasonable one here?" Caroline inquires. "No murder" she looks at Elaine who simply pouts.

"I'm not even going to question what this conversation is about" Elijah mutters stepping into the room.

"Hey Elijah" Elaine greets unaware the noble original was back in town. He smiles at her nodding in greeting.

"Why are you back in town?" Rebekah asks.

"Well it's nice to see you too sister" he mutters.

The vampire smiles softly "it's good to see you brother" the blonde says.

"Why are you in town?" Elaine inquires.

"I have some business with Niklaus that's all" he says.

Elaine nods "it's good to have you back".

"Speak for yourself, can we get back to the whole murder thing? It's far too boring in this town without murder or alcohol" Kol chimes in, fixing his hair in the mirror.

"You have a problem," Rebekah mutters, switching the tv through the channels. The blonde lands on ten things I hate about you before leaving it on cuddling up with a blanket.

"For God's sake Rebekah I can't watch another damn romance movie" Kol complains.

"Then leave you don't even live here anymore" The original snarks.

Elaine giggles lightly only for Kol to throw a pillow at her. "Hey" she looks up at him. "Elijah he hit me" she whines.

"I didn't hit you, I threw a pillow at you" he rolls his eyes.

"Kol" Elijah warns looking up at him with a glare. The Noble original grabs a book before taking a seat on the couch.

"Why do you take her side Caroline Elaine's being mean?" Kol pleads.

"Don't bring me into this" Caroline raises her hands.

"Will you shut up I'm trying to watch a movie" Rebekah glares at her brother.

"Yeah Kol shut up" Elaine sticks out her tongue at him.

"What are you all yelling about" Nik strides in the room, he wears gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

"Kol's being mean to Elaine '' Caroline chimes. Elaine giggles at Kol's shocked and offended face. "I was not she was being mean to me".

Nik smiles "you two are still being a bunch of children" he mutters.

Kol and Elaine share an offended look. "Excuse me" the blonde chimes, putting a hand on her heart dramatically.

"Children" Kol scoffs.

"God now you got them started" Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"I'll have you know we're both very mature," Kol says. "Yeah," Elaine nodded.

Nik raises a brow "of course" a small smile still threatened to show. In all honesty Nik loved when Elaine would hang out with his siblings, they all seemed to like her which was great for Nik. It also made what he was going to tell her far easier.

For now though Nik sat on the couch Elaine followed sitting next to him as the others joined the group the family all watched the movie Elaine eventually falling asleep in Nik's arms.