15.

'CHAPTER 15´-

"Klaus has always been one step ahead of us" Stefan starts "but now we have an advantage, we're all armed and they're all linked" he lectures. "Meaning we only need to kill one of them, we need to seize the best opportunity".

Care scoffs "no were not I don't know if you forgot but Elaine is linked with them, if we kill an original we're killing her too" the blonde lectures.

Damon rolls his eyes "so one less human in mystic falls the sacrifice is worth it".

Caroline looks at Elena with a raised brow "You're really gonna help them kill our friend" she asks.

Elena wears a face of guilt before turning to the Salvatore Brothers. "She's right we can't hurt Elaine".

"Blondie’s been around longer than us, it needs to happen" Damon pushes.

"I'm not helping you murder my best friends," Caroline snarled.

Damon scoffs "best friends plural I told you she was too close to barbie too".

"Caroline it needs to happen" Stefan says looking at the young vampire.

Caroline gives Elena a pleading look.

"I don't wanna hurt Elaine but we can't have the originals around it to dangerous Care" Elena says.

Caroline scoffs "I really can't believe you right now" the young vampire moves to walk away, her arms crossed together and an angry look in her eyes.

Before she can take more than two steps Damon snaps her neck.

Elena gasps and Matt takes a step back in shock.

"Damon" Elena yells angrily.

"Don't worry she'll wake up but we can't have her ruining our plan for now she won't be a part of these conversations, she’s team Mikaelson now".

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"That bitch really snapped my neck, '' Caroline says angrily. She lets out a breathe "bitch".

Rebekah laughs lightly. "News flash Elena and the Salvatores have always been a bunch of pricks".

Caroline paces back and forth in Rebekah's room as the original lays on the bed looking through a magazine.

"I'm going to kill him," she grits. "I mean who does he think he is".

Rebekah sets down her magazine approaching Caroline. She puts her hands on the blonde's shoulders, smiling softly.

"It's okay Caroline you'll get your get back" the blonde says. Rebekah walks back over to her bed smirking. "I'll even help you, I have a score to settle with him myself".

Caroline smiles laying back on the bed.

"Thanks Bekah".

A beat of silence passes and Caroline closes her eyes enjoying the peace and the smell of vanilla that coated the room.

"Can I ask you a question" Rebekah says suddenly her voice sounds small.

"Sure" Care responds.

A beat passes and Caroline can hear the original's heart pace a beat faster.

"If Elaine wasn't linked with us, if it was only me would you have helped them kill me" she asks softly. "I won't get mad if you would, I just wanna know".

Caroline opens her eyes sitting up. She turns to the original looker in her ocean blue eyes.

A beat of silence passes "No" she admits softly "I don't think I could".

Rebekah lets out a breath before the corner of her mouth tilts up ever so slightly.

"Thank you Caroline".

The young vampire smiles "Well it wasn't exactly in my plan for one of my best friends to be an original vampire but here we are" she nudges the vampire.

Rebekah smiles "Okay now we need a little revenge on Damon don't you think".

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"Okay I meant like snapping his neck not all this" Caroline says standing next to Bekah and Elaine as the two stare at Damon Salvatore chained up.

"I'm all for this plan" Elaine says with a scowl locked on her face.

Caroline looks at the blonde "Okay how am I the reasonable one here".

"Is it too late to say sorry to my three favorite blondes? '' Damon asks, smirking cockily.

Rebekah cuts his shirt open.

"Kinky I like it" the raven haired vampire smirks.

Rebekah cuts his skin as the vampire grinds his teeth together trying not to show his pain. Rebekah smiles.

"You're gonna compel me to be your boyfriend" Damon asks.

"I would rather compel you to kill your brother or Elena '' she smiles. A flash of fear crosses Damon's eyes.

"Well look what you caught" a voice calls. Klaus walks in his steps slowly as his eyes look to Caroline and Elaine.

He raises a brow at Elaine.

"What, I'm the only one who can't be vengeful," she shrugs.

Klaus raises his hands. I surrender a small smile on his lips. "You know if you're planning to bleed him of vervain it wouldn't be easier to hand him upside down" he asks.

"We're perfectly capable of inflicting pain thank you very much" Rebekah jumps in irritatedly.

"Oh excuse me it's not like I have any expertise in the matter" Klaus sasiss.

"I say it's more fun this way" Elaine shrugs “slower too”.

Rebekah smiles "now all we have to do is convert Caroline".

"I'll let you all do your thing" Klaus smiles before walking away.

"Okay I'm officially the reasonable one" Caroline says.

Elaine gently grabs the knife from Rebekah before stabbing it in Damon's neck.

He groans in pain, blood pouring out his mouth "that's for junior year" she grits she takes the knife out before stabbing it into his shoulder "that's for Caroline" she smiles sweetly before stabbing his ribs "That's for Rebekah".