The Introduction

Reminder: my story is for mature readers that means 18+. If you're not one then read the story on your own risk.

I forcefully shut my eyes which hurt me but I'm not ready to witness my soon to be roommate standing in front of me with a visible bulge and I know nothing about him.

"God! This is how you welcome your guests?" I ask without peeking.

I hear him growling. "I thought you're my mailman. You must be my new roomie. Sorry, manners. I'm Stefan" he says. Roomie? Is he what in kindergarten? I peek my eye in between my fingers and close it again. Why my eyes always end up on that bulge.

"Manners? You're introducing yourself to me by standing in your boxers with an erection" I tell him.

He chuckles. "Never seen a man in boxers before?" He asks playfully. I uncover my eyes. My nose crinkles.

"Yes, I did but sorry to tell you not every girl wants to see a stranger naked, definitely not me" I tell him crossing my arms. This is the moment I look at his face. Damn! He's gorgeous. Those green eyes, it's like they're gazing at my soul but only if he had manners and introduced me properly, I would've liked him.

He nods in approval. I notice his left hand is probably grabbing something. My eyes fall again when I see he holds a towel. He covers himself with the towel while checking me out. I try to fix myself too like fixing my bag which is hanging on my shoulder and pulling my top which don't help me much but let him see more of my cleavage. What's going on with me!! He wraps the towel tightly and I watch the whole thing like a perverted girl which I'm not.

"So, am I going to be stand here all night or are you going to let me in?" I ask him. I had a long journey and I'm tired and I've my fucking job interview early morning.

"I haven't introduced myself yet. Hello, I'm Stefan Salvatore" he says bringing his hand to shake with mine. I definitely do not want to touch his hand because God knows when the last time he had washed his hand.

"I'm Elena Gilbert" I tell him coldly. He chuckles taking his hand back.

"Pl..." he takes a step away but stops when I see a girl in her lingerie wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him for a kiss. God! Does this people ever wear clothes or what?

They hum. I want to throw up. Caroline!! I scream her name, already cursing myself for asking her to help me out.

They end the kiss when I clear my throat. She looks at me. She's in a lacy pink lingerie. Her body is tanned, blonde hair, blue eyes and taller than me and taller than Stefan too.

"Who's that?" She asks pointing at me. She makes that face like she's already annoyed by me. I want to tell that bitch! the feeling is mutual.

"My new roommate" he says grinning at me. I roll my eyes. "Babe, why do you need a roommate? It's not like you don't have money. You've plenty" she says. My jaw drops. Bitch, I've money as well.

"Excuse me, will you people let me in or want me to find another place? I'm exhausted and I'm so done with porn people standing in my way" I tell them.

Stefan laughs. The girl crinkles her nose. I already hate her.

"How d..." Stefan shakes his head no at her, tells her to stop and she does.

"Please" he says backing away. I sigh, ignore them. The apartment is huge, like really huge. The living area is like covering my whole house.

I look around. "That one is your room" he points at it and fixes his towel wrapped around his waist which my eyes notice.

"I'll show you around when I'll be decent" he whispers in my ears, my skin goosebumps. I noiselessly yelp in surprise. His warm breath brushes on my neck.

I lick my lips and take a glimpse at him then that bitch who's standing behind us crossing her arms. "That'll be good" I tell him as I drag my bags and walking in my room's direction.

XXXXXX

"Your laughing is helping, Caroline. They look like they were filming porn or something otherwise who the fuck opens their door almost naked?" I tell her.

"Don't worry, Elena. Stefan's harmless. He's my family friend" she tells me. "Yeah, the family friend I have never heard until now" I tell her scoffing.

"Yeah, because we got close when I left Mystic Falls and move in here" she tells me. I scratch my forehead. "I don't know, Caroline. I don't think so I can. My life is complicated and now living here with a man like him... It's complicating more. I need to move out" I tell her.

She says loudly. "You can't get a cheaper apartment, right now. When you'll have decent money, find yourself one. For now, he's the only option left. Just give him a chance and I'll talk to him about it. He wouldn't do anything you don't like, I promise"

"Okay. I'll try to manage" I tell her as I hang up.

A knock on the door takes my attention. I turn back. I see him standing in a navy blue t shirt and black pajama. He's hot to be honest.

"Umm, if you are free, I'll show you around." He tells me.

I really want to see the apartment. It's really beautiful. I think I should not call it apartment because it's bigger than that. I nod. He's trying to be nice. I guess, I can trust Caroline. Either way I've to live in this apartment whether he's an asshole or not. I lazily get up and start walking at his direction.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.