Unsatisfied

Chapter 12: Unsatisfied

I can see her checking me out just the way I'm doing her right now. But I'm amazed just by looking at her but she definitely is not amazed by me. She's judging me.

"We look exactly li..." She shakes her hand. "Cut the slack." I let out a warm-y breath. Good! Another bitch at town. Why are these high profile people out of manners?! What are they really think of themselves?! Did a favor on humankind by existing in this world?

"Katherine, leave" Stefan drops the silence. She looks back and I think she flashes a smile at him. "So that you can suck her up more? No, I don't think so" she tells him.

I lick my lips "No, we weren't..." She turns back at me. "Oh, please. I can smell mint on him. You washed your mouth before you shoved your tongue in my boyfriend's mouth. Stefan, don't use mint" she informs me. I look at her dumbfounded.

"You should be an investigator than a business woman" Stefan says to her, smirking.

She looks at Stefan and walks near him. "But you love my money, don't you?" she nuzzles into him as her index finger slides on his cheek. He winces at her touch and he gently pulls her hand away from his skin.

Katherine turns back at me. I swallow hard. This woman is making me crazy. She smirks. "Are you going to stand there watch us having sex?" She questions me. I squint my eyes.

"We're not going to have sex, Katherine. I want you to leave" he gives her death glare. She giggles.

"Oh baby. You know we're going to do it anyway. You're going to complain about how horrible girlfriend I'm to you and I'm going to listen and then I'll lead you to have sex with me and you'll give me the hard sex that I'm missing out in my life" she says playing with Stefan's nose.

Stefan gives a sinister smile at her. "Oh! My brother isn't hard on you anymore?" I wrinkle my eyebrows. What?! He has a brother? He never talked about having a sibling. His girlfriend slept with his brother? What's wrong with these people I just simply don't understand.

I can see Katherine's face getting hard because clearly Stefan triggered her good best. She drops her hand off him. "And that's what led you to have a sexual relationship with Viola. I gave you the permission" she tells him. Stefan scoffs. "Sorry, sweetie. I'm not a product that you can trade of. I am in a sexual relationship with Viola is because I wanted to and she wanted to. I'm not with her to take a revenge on you because you cheated on me with my brother" he tells me. I shake my head. I really have enough on my plates and I don't want to know more.

His words leave her speechless. I silently walk into my room, grab my purse. I think it's better for me to crash somewhere else than stay here.

I see Stefan getting tensed as he notices mr putting my bag on my shoulder. "Elena, stay. You don't have to leave" he tells me. I stop.

"No, actually. I need to go to office to finish some work" I tell him, avoiding his gaze. Though he looks unconvincing but I can't stay now. Katherine stands crossing her arms as I leave.

XXXXXXX

"Yeah, he has a brother. I call him lullyass. Good for nothing" Caroline says as I start working on some papers.

"Stefan didn't deserve it" I tell her. She nods. "Yeah, well. Stefan and Katherine started their relationship only because of building their companies together but I guess Stefan really fell for her. But Katherine wasn't serious so she didn't mind to jump in his brother's bed as soon as she got the opportunity" Caroline sighs. I look at her. That's so horrible.

"How does his brother look?" I ask her. Caroline picks out her phone and shows to me. Blue eyes, not much of a taller, bad hair, sharp jawline, less skinny than Stefan and above all the annoying smirk he has on his face. "I wish you didn't show him to me" I tell her. He's nowhere my type. Caroline giggles. "The smirk is bothering you, nah?" She asks. I nod. Please I hate when people does it. It's creepy and makes me want to call the cops.

"I slept with him too" Caroline says. I put my hand on my desk hard. "Really, Care?" I ask her wrinkling my eyebrows. She giggles. "Yeah, senior year. I was drunk and he was there. Don't worry, I remember nothing. It's good for me" she tells me getting comfortable in her chair. I laugh. She's impossible.

XXXXX

"You're still here?" Stefan asks as he comes out of the bathroom after taking a cold shower. Katherine is laying on his bed wearing nothing but a sexy black lingerie set.

Stefan seems uninterested. Because he already knows she'd pull out something like that. It always ends with sex. And Stefan falls into it after the sex and he knows she's doing it on purpose. She came back to get something from him.

"I missed you, I miss you" she says as her hand slides from her neck to her stomach, she touches herself closing her eyes and moans. But stops near her panties. Stefan sighs because it's not new. "Katherine, just tell me what you want. You came to get something. So, drop this and tell me" he says as he tries to avoid her fatal attraction.

She opens her eyes, lazily drags her body up. Gets of the bed and walks sexily towards Stefan.

Her hot hands come in contact to his cold body. She breaths in against his mouth. "I need my boyfriend." She says as her hand slides on the towel that is wrapped around his waist.

M rated: (skip if you want)

He winces. He doesn't want to give in. Her hand gets into his towel and she starts stroking him. He inhales as he closes his eyes. She stands on her tiptoes. She whispers "I want you inside me". She starts stroking him hardly. Stefan leaves out a breathy moan. After all he is a man and she's not doing easy on him.

He can't take it anymore as he pulls her by the waist, pins her against the wall. His hands get behind her back and unclasps her bra, throws it somewhere. His hands come contact to her breasts. He rolls them and gropes them together. Katherine winches because of his rough cold hands massaging her breasts harder. She moans louder as she closes her eyes.

"I hate you" Stefan whispers in her ear as he picks her up, rips her panties. She giggles. "Show me how much you hate me" she tells him as he growls and throws her on the bed. He drops the towel and hovers over her. He doesn't even let her prepare for him to come inside of her. He drives his hard erection into her. She cries out louder. She isn't wet enough.

"This is supposed to me and Elena Gilbert not me and you" he says as he pounces into her." Her mouth is gap opened as she looks at him and then looks at the position they're in.

"What? The wench?" She's turning you on?" Katherine voice breaks as she asks him. Stefan takes her hands and brings them over her head and let his heavy body on her, crushing her. She struggles to breath. "Oh hell yeah!" Stefan moans "And I'd do everything in my power to have my way with her. Day, noon, afternoon, evening, night. Every dayx he informs her. "Every-freaking-day" he says angrily as he comes inside Katherine not even let her come before him.

As Stefan comes inside her, he jerks inside his dick in her and then pulls it out of her. "What, Stefan?" She asks clearly frustrated, throwing her head on the pillow. He picks out his towel.

"You don't always get what you want, Katherine." he says trying to steady his breath, picking out his cloth from his closet.

"And by the way, I called Damon. He's on his way. So, stay like this. no need to dress up. Maybe he can finish what I left off" he smirks as he puts his shirt on. He leaves his room and leaves Katherine completely breathless, frustrated on his bed.

Thinking to make it to friends with benefits. What you say?!

Thanks for reading please and review.