Struggle

Chapter 5: Struggle

Dear Diary, I should never have accepted Stefan's offer. He's getting on my nerves. I really thought I could make up to him. I really thought we could sort things out. But it's getting out of hands. Do you know what I saw this morning?

He and his side chick on the kitchen countertop, screwing each other. Dude! They could screw each other anywhere like anywhere in this big ass apartment but no... screwed each other on the countertop where I basically prepare food for myself.

The alarm clock woke me up. It's 6:30 am. I had a meeting at 8:00am so I need to get out of the apartment around 7:15am.

As I lazily dragged my overslept body from the bed, I needed a strong coffee. I was heading towards the kitchen, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

A woman's giggles made my eyes widely open. I gawked in silence finding Viola (Stefan's side chick) butt naked on the countertop and Stefan's face ducked into her chest. She was running her hands crazily more like destroying his perfect hero hair. She was giggling so hard and I was holding on my stomach because I was about to throw up but it made me angry. I din't know why I just couldn't stand her with Stefan. I just hate her.

"Really? At 6:30?" I said causing them not to even look at me. I frowned. I was so invisible to them. I scoffed as I went to the kitchen ignoring them as usual but it was hard because they were getting more louder.

The giggles got more loud and don't start me up with their kissing noises. It seemed as if my sudden appearance turned them more on.

I prepared my coffee while listening to live porn. As I poured the coffee, I needed a spoon the mix it up and it was always placed to the countertop where two horny people were making out. I scoffed because I needed it so I went close to it, closing my eyes. Thank God! He was on his pajama. As I was about to grab the spoon, they shifted more towards spoon handle.

"I just..." I struggle to speak out while trying to grab it but couldn't. Okay, that was enough. "If you two don't stop this right now, I swear to God I am going to get a bucket filled with water and throw it at the both of you. I hope you two are not a very fan of getting wet at early morning" I yell.

Viola rolled her eyes. "Geez! We get it. Come on, Stef! In the room" she ordered finally letting go of Stefan, covering her front with her arms as I shot my death glare at her. Stefan cleared his throat.

"That was rude" he said picking an eye at me. I faked look shock "Oh! I'm sorry if that was rude of me. I should have let you two do it over me, right!" I said in annoyance. He chuckled "We wouldn't mind. A three..." I pointed at him. "Don't even dare to say the word" I shot him death glare. He threw his hands in the air in surrender as he walked backwards, smirking.

I really need to move out. I got finally a decent job. And in these few months I've saved enough money to able to get a new place. I should just tell Stefan that I'm moving on. He was mostly nice all these months I've spent but the lack privacy that he and I've had.... anyways, Dear Diary, I hope I'm doing right.

XXXXXXX

"You're going to choke on your food if your laughter doesn't stop" I tell Caroline as she is laughing crazy. "You should have filmed them. It sounds hot. Why haven't I done it with my klaussyyy on our kitchen top!!!" she grins thinking about it.

I roll my eyes. "So, this Klaus guy, when am I going to meet him?" I ask her throwing a french fry in my mouth. "Soon and you'll love him. He's also a friend of Stefan. That's how we met actually" she says dipping the sausage.

"Why is everyone glued to Stefan! Why's it always him in everything?" I say. Caroline chuckles. "He's a nice guy with a lot of upside downs. If you knew the real him, you would never want to let go of him, ever" Caroline says causing me to look at her intensely. Stefan? Nice? Yeah in somewhat way but mostly annoying. He walks naked in his apartment, throws wet towel in sofa, doesn't do dishes, doesn't clean his room, watches TV loudly, screws his side chick in the walkway more than his own damn room. He needs helping hands for everything which I don't get it. He can't do anything on his own.

"I don't wanna know the real him. He sleeps with his assistant while he already has a girlfriend" I tell her. Caroline sighs as her eyes fall. She becomes silent. "Care?" I call her. "Yes" she replies.

"Silent treatment doesn't suit you" I tell her. "What is it?" I ask her. She nods her head "Nothing. I just got a deja Vu." She says smiling forcefully and I already know she's hiding something from me. I simply nod.

"Anyways, I've to go home. I need to tell Stefan I'm moving out." I tell her grabbing my back, fixing it on my shoulder. "What?" She asks in surprise.

"Yeah, I've found a place that I can afford so I'm moving out. I can't live with Stefan anymore" I say tucking my hair behind my ear as I start picking my stuffs. Caroline gets up. "That's so sudden. But Stefan..." I stop her. "No more Stefan. I've already had enough of him. I know you're close with him and he means you something and he loves you as a friend as well. But I need to do things on my own. I'll see you soon, bye" I say hugging Caroline and leave the place and her speechless.

XXXXXXX

I find the door open that means Stefan's already home. I sigh as I open the door. I find Stefan pacing in the walkway. I drop the key, close the door, drop my bag on the countertop. He sounds serious. I put my hands in my pockets, waiting for him to finish.

"When are you able to move in?" I hear him say. I squint my eyebrows. Is he serious! Who's moving in. "Okay. That'd be great. I'd arrange everything, bye" he hangs up. I clear my throat as I walk slowly.

"Who's moving in?" I ask him. He avoids my gaze. "My roommate" he tells me. A sudden ache comes in my heart.

"But I'm your roommate" I tell him pointing at me. He looks up. "But you're moving out so she's going to be my soon to be roommate" he informs me. "You've already got a roommate while you already have one?" I ask him. He looks upset. "Yes, because you're moving out" he tells me.

I open my mouth in surprise. "You didn't even let me tell you that and you already found my replacement. Unbelievable, Stefan" I tell him, throwing my hands in frustration.

I hear him taking a deep breath "Elena, I don't get you. You hate me. You hate living with me. You want to move out because you can't adjust with me so I made it easier for you but now you're the who's complaining about it. I don't know what you really want" he tells me.

I look at him in silence so does he. We're so overly frustrated. "You were supposed to let me tell you that I'm moving out and then you can have another one" I tell him.

"You know what, I'm not fucking moving. I'm staying here as long as I want. Let's see who dares to take my room away from me" I yell at him taking my bags as I storm out of the walkway, brushing my shoulder against hard shoulder. It's the first ever I get a physical touch of him.

Writer's POV:

Stefan stands silently as Elena gets into her room. He looks up to see she has locked her room. He picks out his phone and dials.

"It worked, thank you"

What are you hiding, Stefan?

Next update will be after 17th October. Thanks for reading please vote and review.