Yard Party

Chapter 14: Yard Party

I hate my life. I actually hate my existence. I hate my job. I hate the apartment I'm living in and I hate my roommate. I hate everything. Nothing's good in my life.

I'm walking around with these raging feelings that's been building up inside me and that can explode anytime, all thanks to Stefan Salvatore. He has destroyed me. Completely.

Now, I'm looking for him like a Pawrent who has lost her Kitty. My boss ordered me to sign up some files of our financials deal that needs to be done right now. Some little bird has informed him that Stefan is my roommate so here I'm going to find him God knows where. He's not picking up his phone. I have to track his location to find him.

I finally find him. I get out of the car. It's a house party but more like a yard party. Most of the people are around my age. I sigh. Seriously?! Is he what a teenager? Never partied before! He can throw his own party at his apartment. But no, I'm living there so it can't happen. I won't let him.

I search for Stefan. The music is too loud. And the fogginess is in the air not helping me at all to look clearly to find him. The environment is reminding me of Halloween but it's Autumn.

I'm frowning, frustrated as I stand against a tree, looking for him. And that's when I see a hotback. I groan because I know the back very well. I see it everyday swaying in my house. There he was turning his back and a pair of hands around his neck.

Katherine? I think but then he turns around and I can see her. I'm not surprised because it's my favorite Viola. He trails his tongue from her chest to her neck and she giggles, thrusting her chest against his face more. Ew!
Really? He's with another woman while his girlfriend in town? No, seriously WTF is wrong with this guy.

A sudden jealousy come in my mind. I told him to be a better man this evening. And this is how he's becoming one?

"You're staring" he blows against my ear. I jump in and turn to the left. Could this evening be more worst?

"More like observing. He's girlfriend is back in town" I tell him. He chuckles and inhales in my shoulder. I step forward. It's rude of me but I don't care what he thinks of me.

"Ouch! You seem pretty nice at the bar" he reminds me. I scoff laugh. "Yeah because I remember now who you're. Damon Salvatore" I sound whiney.

He chuckles. He's annoying. "But I still haven't gotten your name, Miss Gilbert" he tells me. I laugh hysterically.

"You have to earn it, sweetie" I tell him petting his arm as I storm out.

I need a drink.

I take a sip of my whiskey as I turn and almost choke. I clear my throat. Please not her.. I don't want to deal with her right now.

She crosses her arms. "What are you doing here?" She questions me. I chuckle. "Umm... You shouldn't ask me that" I tell her crossing my arms.

She chuckles evil. I squint my eyes tilting my head. "You need to leave. This place isn't for a girl like you" she checks me out up to bottom.

I fake to look at her surprise. ''Really, then this place is for what kinda girl... Girl like you who sells herself for money! Help a man to cheat on his girlfriend?" I call her out.

Anger rushes over her eyes. I smile devilishly as I take a step forward. "You know, Viola. I know what you did. You were the one who pulled off my strings" I tell her. She gets nervous. She swallows while I'm drawing a smile on my face.

"I don't know what are you talking about" she tells me looking everywhere but me. I chuckle. "That's okay, sweetie. I get it. I'm hot. If you really want to see me naked all you've to do is ask because you know you could never have a body like mine." I tell her as I brush my arm against her and smile creepily. I hear her let out a frustrated breath. My work here is done. She wouldn't dare to do something like that in future.

I collide with him. "Woh! Oh! Watch it" he says. I lock my eyes with him. "What are you doing here, Gilbert?" he asks me rolling his lips. Gilbert? He never called me by my last name until now.

I shake my head. "I've been reaching out to you but you're not answering so I've to track your location to find you" I tell him. He furrows his eyebrows. "So, you changed your mind?" He grins and leans forward to me. I stop and push him back. I giggle hysterically. "Oh, no! No. I'm not here for that I'm here because I need you to sign these papers. Daniel needs them right now" I inform him.

He looks at me confused. "Seriously!" I ask him. "I need you to stop looking at me like that and I want you to sign all these so that I can take these to office and finally able to go home" I sound desperate.

"I can sign them for ya" we both turn back as I see Damon coming towards us. Coincidentally we both sigh and then we look at each other because we heard our sighs.

"Last I checked the company is mine" Stefan tells him. He looks dead serious. Damon chuckles. "We're fifty fifty partners, brother. Don't forget that. You sign, I sign. It's the same" he tells him. I look at him confused. They're partners? I thought the company is only Stefan's.

"Gilbert" he calls my name and takes the files from my hand. "He knows you?" Stefan whispers into my ear sounds disgusting. I close my eyes and nod.

Damon signs them and hands me. "Thank you" I smile. "Anytime, Miss Gilbert" he says to me taking my hand and kissing it. I look at him hard. He gotta stop doing that.

There's an awkward pause between the three of us so I finally decide to break the silence. I clear my throat. "Ummm. I should go" I tell them.

"It's too soon, Gilbert. Would you like to dance?" Damon offers. I lick my lips. As I'm about to say no Stefan takes a step forward as he stands next to me "She's late. She has to go home" Stefan says bitterly looking serious.

Damon furrs his nostrils gawking at his brother. I open my mouth. "Actually, I can stay for a dance" I tell him. He smiles at me and then look at Stefan. He gives me his hand and I put my hand on his. He leads me to the dance floor.

XXXXXXXX

"I know you are dancing with me just to make him jealous" Damon whispers into my ear. I groan. He hands sliding up and down my side. I hate it. So I force him to keep it only on my hip. He chuckles. "Let's just dance" I tell him as we sway.

"Come on. Miss Gilbert. Tell me. I won't bite" he whispers. I move my lips around. I can see Stefan giving his best death glare to us. So I think to take advantage of this situation. "I want your brother in my pants" I whisper into Damon's ear sexily while staring at Stefan. He holds the glass tighter. I smirk at Stefan.

Damon chuckles. "Really? So what are you for?" He asks. I smile as I brush my index finger sexily on Damon's forehead to his neck slowly.

"Because I told him to become one woman man" I smirk. Damon pulls me tighter. I gasp. "Yeah, that's gonna happen!!" he says to me rolling his eyes. Can I just punch him already?! He's annoying.

"Or maybe you can get into my pants and try him become one which will never happen" he tells me. Disgust rushes over me. "Some birdy told me that you are lousy in bed so naah I don't think so" I say forcing the best smile on my face and pushing him off of me sexily as I walk away.

I hate it. I can see Stefan's eyes are following me but I ignore. I need to use the restroom.

I put my hands on basin, stretching my hands as I look at myself in the mirror. I look mess. Really mess, not outside but inside. I sigh as I close my eyes.

And then I hear the door gets locked. I turn back. "Stefan?"

Thanks for reading please vote and review.